The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Empty
PostSubject: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Does anyone have it and run it on windows 7?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Easiest way to find out is just to install it. The requirements only go as far as Windows XP so give it a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

yea well i don't want to buy it and then it not work....but i could always run as XP compatibility. People say its not formatted for 7 but ti works. Demo works so i'll have to think about it.
Thanks Rune!
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah, I tried the demo on my Win7, was a bit laggy during nighttime fireworks but I presume that was a results of my laptop's poor specifications...

I have the original with both expansion packs, I love the Tycoon Game series. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Bane wrote:
Yeah, I tried the demo on my Win7, was a bit laggy during nighttime fireworks but I presume that was a results of my laptop's poor specifications...

I have the original with both expansion packs, I love the Tycoon Game series. Big Grin

Same here, when I use to play it when the kids get on those big rides, I always take some of the parts and watch them fly in the air in land into the water and drown.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm

I have it on 7 your fine dingo. get the gold edition its shinier
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Bush wrote:

Platinum is better. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Mertz

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 pm

I remember I played it. Before my restore to Vista and the death of my 8800GT *tear*

I'm going back to XP so it should be all good Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://noraracing.forumandco.com
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 am

Bane wrote:
Bush wrote:

Platinum is better. Big Grin

bane.. no.. thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3   Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Technology/Gaming-
Jump to: