The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Mod idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

I was thinking that it would be cool if we could get a mod that would give us only one bullet and when you kill someone you get their bullet. Similar to the new mode in cod: Black Ops
f67 m333
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 am

thats easy..

lol. rifles only?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 am

One Bullet is hella fun. For it to work with CoD1 you'd just need to mod a pistol to have only 1 shot and every time you kill someone you get one more. As for the knife you'd just have to bash.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

Rune wrote:
One Bullet is hella fun. For it to work with CoD1 you'd just need to mod a pistol to have only 1 shot and every time you kill someone you get one more. As for the knife you'd just have to bash.

LOL I got both mods already on my other computer. Would just need to find them..

I made a 1 shot mod a while back.. and a bash one too for that matter.. umm..hmm.. unfortunately there is no 1 more deal.. the knife is tricky right now it replaces the pistol..

I've got a throwing knife mod too that I made.. but it needs work.. im slowly finishing it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Vixen wrote:
Rune wrote:

LOL I got both mods already on my other computer. Would just need to find them..

I made a 1 shot mod a while back.. and a bash one too for that matter.. umm..hmm.. unfortunately there is no 1 more deal.. the knife is tricky right now it replaces the pistol..

I've got a throwing knife mod too that I made.. but it needs work.. im slowly finishing it..

Ballistic Knife. :P

or how ever you spell it you only get 2 knifes and you reload them. the rest you have to knife them on your own.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Sponsored content

Mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod idea   Mod idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod idea
Page 1 of 1