The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team


**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**

The Ownt Gaming Community

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!
 
HomeHomePageFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Share | 
 

 More Competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
avatar

Posts : 668
Reputation : 1
Age : 20
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Somewhere in the deep forests of....Kansas

PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:05 am

Wooow. They got two members finally. Well Howdy Doody, THEY can finally do a 2v2...

I hate reading anything from Patton on that site. His grammar is by far the worst I have seen on the Internet. MOH? Is that even a clan in 1.3? Pfff, he and his clan make the laugh. His intel is off and he runs his mouth, which is a bad combination if he was looking for respect.

Drawing in people by the promise of rank is the most idiotic thing you could do. It just shows you are desperate.

I have 2 guesses on who Patton is, and one is a fool who has made previous fail clans...

No matter, I cannot wait to scrim this guy and his 2 rct.'s
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
avatar

Posts : 2061
Reputation : 3
Age : 20
Join date : 2010-05-05
Location : Mexico ;D
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 am

lol yea there is a clan named MOH >.< but idk if its gone already
Anyways back on topic.. I think he is really desperate for members lol
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 456
Reputation : 0
Age : 26
Join date : 2010-10-02
Location : Ground Control

PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 am

Rolink wrote:
lol yea there is a clan named MOH >.< but idk if its gone already
Anyways back on topic.. I think he is really desperate for members lol
MOH just recently came back due to SOMEONE'S (shall remain nameless) actions so now u have to go through MOH then their leader (Flipace) decides when u can join 82nd the actual clan that runs all those f***ing servers with white red and blue colors
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm

LOL 82nd servers on 1.5 is what I am assuming you are referring too Arti?

Just a interesting fact. Vixen got those up and running. Ask him what he thinks of pingpulse sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
avatar

Posts : 948
Reputation : 1
Age : 23
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Smyrna, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

PainCakes wrote:
Wooow. They got two members finally. Well Howdy Doody, THEY can finally do a 2v2...

I hate reading anything from Patton on that site. His grammar is by far the worst I have seen on the Internet. MOH? Is that even a clan in 1.3? Pfff, he and his clan make the laugh. His intel is off and he runs his mouth, which is a bad combination if he was looking for respect.

Drawing in people by the promise of rank is the most idiotic thing you could do. It just shows you are desperate.

I have 2 guesses on who Patton is, and one is a fool who has made previous fail clans...

No matter, I cannot wait to scrim this guy and his 2 rct.'s

I think he lost his members, not sure though.

I saw him on the MsM Server he failed badly.
making everyone mad into one of the admins came in.
/rcon kickplayer (w/e) WWClan|Patton LOL
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 am

Artifecci wrote:
Rolink wrote:
lol yea there is a clan named MOH >.< but idk if its gone already
Anyways back on topic.. I think he is really desperate for members lol
MOH just recently came back due to SOMEONE'S (shall remain nameless) actions so now u have to go through MOH then their leader (Flipace) decides when u can join 82nd the actual clan that runs all those f***ing servers with white red and blue colors

*Whistles*
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
avatar

Posts : 948
Reputation : 1
Age : 23
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Smyrna, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: More Competition   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 am

Tony wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
Rolink wrote:
lol yea there is a clan named MOH >.< but idk if its gone already
Anyways back on topic.. I think he is really desperate for members lol
MOH just recently came back due to SOMEONE'S (shall remain nameless) actions so now u have to go through MOH then their leader (Flipace) decides when u can join 82nd the actual clan that runs all those f***ing servers with white red and blue colors

*Whistles*

Lol?

Tony was it you?
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More Competition   

Back to top Go down
 
More Competition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Ozfigurama Mattel WWE Competition
» PJ Competition
» TORA's Forza 3 Photo Competition.
» TMD Competition
» TCEC - Thoresen Chess Engines Competition 2014 Result

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: