The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

if's ban appeal

Go down 
+6
Morris
Vixen
Nic
oldman
Animal
if.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
if.

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Name when banned: -eXtreme|if.

Your Guid: idk

Date: idk

Time: idk

Server: Ownt|Rifles

Admin who banned you: i have no idea

Reason for ban: no clue whats so ever

Why you should be unbanned: Well if i was banned, it was for a reason most likely for cursing but i honetly dont know why i was banned. i would just like to get unbanned because i like playing on ownts server. well at least when its on dm or sd. not really into tdm lol, but like i said before i would like to be unbanned please. and also know the reason why i was banned in the first place. m235
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Well, i have seen the post as to why you were banned.
Vixen will reply with your outcome...

even if he does choose to unban you, the language was completely inappropriate and you play on ownt's server enough to know better.
Back to top Go down
oldman

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Not to stick my nose into another clan's business, but since Vix and other Ownt members help us out at MsM...

It seems eXtreme|if, that you have a problem with spouting off profane language. It is the very reason you are banned from MsM also. Ownt has the same rule against inappropriate language. It is a rule that is very easy to follow and forgive me if I have no sympathy for you in your request to be unbanned.

I have never understood why some go through the whole effort of typing the foul language in chat and then are amazed at the consequences of their actions. Instead of taking the time to type the crap, why not just play the game? It's a lot easier and keeps you from being banned for something so easy to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 pm

When Kyle gets around he will go through the chat logs and see what you said or done, and Decide if he well keep you banned or not.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Oldman,
Your opinion is always valued and respected you've been around clans for a long time.

Now If,

If right now no. I am not unbanning you. I don't like people using language in my servers. I especially don't like it when they use it in such a way to bypass the B3 censor plug in.

maybe someday in the future I will change my mind on your ban. But for right now you will remain banned. Might i suggest on the other servers that you keep your language in check. What is allowed in the Extreme server is usually not allowed in most of the other servers.

so yea for now...

if's ban appeal Denied

Last edited by Vixen on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
if.

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm

@ Vixen- okay thats fine and it seems reasonable.
@ Oldman- yea i was banned from your all weps, yea on your rifles server i said no foul language AT ALL. i was there just playing having fun with my old buddy link. and out of no where i get banned. i didnt use any bad language at that server and you banned me. and link is a witness and well agree with me, but your server your choice. so its whatever.
@ Vixen- like i said it seems reasonable and everything. I just hope i can get unbanned soon sad angel
Back to top Go down

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

oldman is alive! i don't see any msm people often seeing is how im afraid to go in the last server i am not banned from.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 am

If :[
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 am

Sorry to know this If..i know you are a good guy but well..rules are rules lol try to post this again later (:
Back to top Go down
if.

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm

No
morris!! Shock i know :[ lol
yea will do link. Smile
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:23 pm

i do think it should be easier to get unbanned on less serious things like cursing.
);

but depending on if it was direct or indirect.
Back to top Go down
Foxfyre
Foxfyre

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
i do think it should be easier to get unbanned on less serious things like cursing.
);

Yea, but it's always a good idea for the moderators/administrators to deal out punishments to rule breakers and stick to them so that people don't start to think they will get off lightly for intentionally breaking a rule. Then fewer people will have to go through the difficult process of getting unbanned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Foxfyre wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
);

Yea, but it's always a good idea for the moderators/administrators to deal out punishments to rule breakers and stick to them so that people don't start to think they will get off lightly for intentionally breaking a rule. Then fewer people will have to go through the difficult process of getting unbanned. Smile
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

if's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: if's ban appeal   if's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1