The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

HongKongPhooys Appel

Go down 
+12
Tom
Morris
Vixen
MAXMAN
Chuck Norris
Cap'n
Rolink
Animal
Avery
Romanian
Jackson
dragon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Romanian wrote:
Avery wrote:
...and vixen getting drunk u never know it may happen Lick
shows how long you've known him. Lick lol! Never known of Kyle to get drunk.

2NDED!!

On a diffrent note.. I shall return in a few hrs after I take a shower and stuff. I tend to type a more "fluent" reply after taking a shower Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 pm

^^ I am glued top my screen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 am

OK I am nicely refreshed. Have taken a nice long bath.. Have a nice Glass of wine sitting in front of a nice Roaring fire with the wind ripping the snow past the window and have been able to make a connection to Vixen's server so here goes Smile

Be for this i will put this is not dragon this is his yunger brother Hong
Kong Phooy And im doing this for my self bloody tear the retard is
deepley sick introble and has gone mental lieraly

So then let me get this Right. The original post on the original ban was this...
dragon wrote:
kk well my bro was palying at that time i had a football
game so that not me but my bro he uses my naem alot when he play

So do tell me, Here he blames it on you, Not you are blaming it on him.HAHA Sounds like a bunch of He said and she said to me.. Now We shall skip ahead to the next bus stop..
You appeal again.. OMG a month ago exactly on 1/2/11 and yet here you are again. What are the odds.. then here you are again and to boot!.. You log in here with his information knowing every single aspect of his ban and His log in information! HAHA Yea like that's not odd.
So here you are.. you a little brat. Oh and guess what you tell us he is a wanna be unbanned. HAHAH Go burn in hell..LOL
dragon wrote:
Why you should be unbanned:cause he's in jail and this is his bro and i want to play on his server
Oh and Lookie he is in Prision too. Next your going to tell us that he is in Broadmoor Prision to bootone of the top medical hospitals out there.You want to know what I think? You are 101.999% pure of Censored and your just to wimpy to admit you where wrong. Just think if you had done that on the first time then maybe Vixen would maybe have considered unbanning you.

Just be thankful I don't have Admin on here. Or I would personally take pleasure in banning your sorry ass from these forums. But what can I say.. I'm just a lowly Sergeant and that power lies with Vixen thankfully for you. Who knows maybe he will unban you.. One never knows.

Oh yes and on a final decision on this, Banned

Sincerely,
SarahBeth

HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Banhammer8vt
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 am

As merciful as ever Sarah. Big Grin lol
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 am

Sarah Shock Eeek Shock Eeek
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 am

Vix needs to come back here with the pic of the chick holding the banhammer...I want to see her again Wink
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 am

SarahBeth wrote:
OK I am nicely refreshed. Have taken a nice long bath.. Have a nice Glass of wine sitting in front of a nice Roaring fire with the wind ripping the snow past the window and have been able to make a connection to Vixen's server so here goes Smile

So then let me get this Right. The original post on the original ban was this...
dragon wrote:

So do tell me, Here he blames it on you, Not you are blaming it on him.HAHA Sounds like a bunch of He said and she said to me.. Now We shall skip ahead to the next bus stop..
You appeal again.. OMG a month ago exactly on 1/2/11 and yet here you are again. What are the odds.. then here you are again and to boot!.. You log in here with his information knowing every single aspect of his ban and His log in information! HAHA Yea like that's not odd.
So here you are.. you a little brat. Oh and guess what you tell us he is a wanna be unbanned. HAHAH Go burn in hell..LOL
dragon wrote:
Why you should be unbanned:cause he's in jail and this is his bro and i want to play on his server
Oh and Lookie he is in Prision too. Next your going to tell us that he is in Broadmoor Prision to bootone of the top medical hospitals out there.You want to know what I think? You are 101.999% pure of Censored and your just to wimpy to admit you where wrong. Just think if you had done that on the first time then maybe Vixen would maybe have considered unbanning you.

Just be thankful I don't have Admin on here. Or I would personally take pleasure in banning your sorry ass from these forums. But what can I say.. I'm just a lowly Sergeant and that power lies with Vixen thankfully for you. Who knows maybe he will unban you.. One never knows.

Sincerely,
SarahBeth

and you said I was being harsh... HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 167338
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 pm

SarahBeth wrote:

dragon wrote:

dragon wrote:

Sincerely,
SarahBeth

Gezuzz!!
Eeek .. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Sarah, may I remind you that you know vix's username and password to the forums?
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:18 pm

SarahBeth wrote:

dragon wrote:

dragon wrote:

Sincerely,
SarahBeth

GEZZUS.

I agree with this, damn kids like to hack these days and they think they can get away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm

not sure if vixxy is going with sarah's ruling on this or what, but he can reply if he feels to go against it.. so to as no fights get started on this thread like they seem to often in this area... lockems.. nao!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Actually I am waiting for his reply. There where a few valid questions asked So I want to see his answer to them. He may pm the answers to me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HongKongPhooys Appel    HongKongPhooys Appel  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HongKongPhooys Appel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2