The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ownt on Google

Go down 
+6
Last Shot
Vixen
Nic
SurkuS
Tom
Morris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Pretty coollll.. All ya gotta do is type in "Ownt" on Google, and it finishes it "Ownt Clan" and the forums site pops up : ]. Just thought that was neat.. Outta all the things with "Ownt" in it on the web, we're #1. Yeahh, I was bored. Ownt on Google 512317

Ownt on Google Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

That is pretty cool Eeek.
Wonder if its just google spying on the us though :P.
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Google admits defeat, it got ownt.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Tom wrote:
That is pretty cool Eeek.
Wonder if its just google spying on the us though :P.

Google, Bing, and other search websites have bots that browse all over the internet so they can find the websites that we want to get on, if you wait and see at the bottom sometimes it'll say Google or who ever is on.

Ownt on Google Ownt_o10
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 pm

LOL Got enough toolbars there morris?
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm

holy freek i didnt notice the toolbars. i dont understand most of them.. do some cleaning mo lol
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Vixen wrote:
LOL Got enough toolbars there morris?
Half your screen is toolbars + you're using Internet Explorer = gaaay. lol

Use Google Chrome. Fastest browser and you don't have half your screen buried in toolbars.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Get Firefox not Google Chrome, most websites out there are made for viewing on Firefox. Plus Firefox has a lot of nifty add-ons and is the safest web browser, I still have yet to get a virus from viewing a web page since I started using Firefox back in 2004 when it was first launched.

Before anyone says anything, I'm not flaming for anyone using Google Chrome and I have tried it myself and found it worse (in my opinion) than Firefox.

And Morris get rid of those toolbars, my god. I use 1 toolbar, and that's the Xfire XO toolbar. Sheese, talk about wasting valuable memory that can be used to make IE or FF go faster.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Rune wrote:
Get Firefox not Google Chrome, most websites out there are made for viewing on Firefox. Plus Firefox has a lot of nifty add-ons and is the safest web browser, I still have yet to get a virus from viewing a web page since I started using Firefox back in 2004 when it was first launched.

Before anyone says anything, I'm not flaming for anyone using Google Chrome and I have tried it myself and found it worse (in my opinion) than Firefox.

And Morris get rid of those toolbars, my god. I use 1 toolbar, and that's the Xfire XO toolbar. Sheese, talk about wasting valuable memory that can be used to make IE or FF go faster.
to each his own lol

Get Firefox Morris!

I'm used to Chrome now so... sucks for me I guess! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 am

Jesus! I deleted the toolbars! Haha.. this is my parents computer, they download all kinda stuff. I didn't even realize they had three. And the way it took the screen shot was weird o,O. Buuut.. Yes, I use internet explorer. I've had Chrome, Firefox, and IE.. I have to say Chrome is the fastest, I've just yet to DL it to this computer. Now that I have a reminder.. Big Grin.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

yea chrome rules Big Grin lol
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Yeah Mo what the matter with you!? *changing to Chrome*
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am

Rune wrote:

Romanian wrote:
Rune wrote:

to each his own lol

Get Firefox Morris!

I'm used to Chrome now so... sucks for me I guess! Wink

Avast has 1 a add-on & 2 a Extension for both Chrome and Firefox and Yes I have both but I use 99% Chrome.

Haven't had 1 problem with neither so... I say download avast and find out!

and Chrome is built to be fast the toolbars are the things that slow IE and Firefox down there's also ways to speed it up.

1.Type “about:config” into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries:

network.http.pipelining network.http.proxy.pipelining network.http.pipelining.maxrequests

Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading.

2. Alter the entries as follows:

Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”

Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”

Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 30. This means it will make 30 requests at once.

3. Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0″. This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives.

If you’re using a broadband connection you’ll load pages MUCH faster now!

Copyed and pasted from another website.. but yeah, I didn't type nothing on that.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Sponsored content

Ownt on Google Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt on Google   Ownt on Google Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ownt on Google
Page 1 of 1