The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ok i was thinkin

Go down 
+2
Torque
$killz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
$killz
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 pm

I have noticed we need to get more people to this great server i was thinking if he held a Gravity night like on saturday from like 7 to 12 or any time you perfer but i think this would make the server stand out if we do this atleast once a week i think we would see alot more people in the server.

Ps let me know what you think

$killz
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

I think more like 9 or 10 till 12 would be better cuz the average crowd would rather have their feet on the ground i think. But the people who really wanna fly would be the people that would stay awake for that cuz no other server does it so i think if it was later people would still come. This sounds like a both a good and fun idea but the thing is, 1 of the admin would have to manage that then and it couldnt be me because im not available on the weekends. If other people like it and you can find a willing admin to help with it and get the server set back when its done, then im for it.
Back to top Go down
Morris (old acct)

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 am

This is off-topic but is this the Skillz I used to know??
Back to top Go down
https://owntclan.forumotion.net
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:57 am

Morris it wouldnt surprise me if you knew him. He goes pretty far back. He was also a member of AM.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

=O what do u mean no other clan does it?!!? lol aparntly u aint spent alot of time in our server xD
Back to top Go down
Duane
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm

People seem to complain alot when epic does it
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:21 am

people actually come to our server quite often asking of we will change it... all u have to do is ask if it will anger people... they just get pissed when u change it back and forth... but we rarely get a complaint and change it back if they do ask for it... just make sure u arent angering people by changing it constantly and they wont complain

Epic|Ldr|AnimalUnleashed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok i was thinkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i was thinkin   Ok i was thinkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok i was thinkin
Page 1 of 1