The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Avery needs help on rs

Go down 
+3
Romanian
SurkuS
Avery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

Avery needs help on rs Empty
PostSubject: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Help...that is what i need...on runescape.com i was scammed out of my saradomin sword and well its worth a lot and it just so happens that it was my whole bank...i am asking if any of you fellow ownt members who play if you could out of the kindness of you hearts give me some money on there so i do not have to quit and waste my membership...plz help...my ingame name is...BlueDragon6...i really need help so plz help me...pm me in the game anytime if u want to donate i am always on both cod and rs...talk to me in either about it...or pm me on this site...thanks...your fellow ownt member avery. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Avery wrote:
Help...that is what i need...on runescape.com i was scammed out of my saradomin sword and well its worth a lot and it just so happens that it was my whole bank...i am asking if any of you fellow ownt members who play if you could out of the kindness of you hearts give me some money on there so i do not have to quit and waste my membership...plz help...my ingame name is...BlueDragon6...i really need help so plz help me...pm me in the game anytime if u want to donate i am always on both cod and rs...talk to me in either about it...or pm me on this site...thanks...your fellow ownt member avery. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

lmfao a sara sword was ur whole bank xD!!!

i can buy 50 of those cheap ass little things

but sorry, im saving for something
Back to top Go down
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

that was my whole bank that could be worth something the best i have now is an iron dagger a bronze med helm and a cape that i found on the ground.

still need help though plz...
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:31 pm

SurkuS wrote:
Avery wrote:

lmfao a sara sword was ur whole bank xD!!!

i can buy 50 of those cheap ass little things

but sorry, im saving for something
someone has no life... Lick
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

who me or surkus....its surkus right...tell me that i'm right romanian!!!!Tell me!!!

oh yah...still need help.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Avery wrote:
who me or surkus....its surkus right...tell me that i'm right romanian!!!!Tell me!!!

oh yah...still need help.
umm... you're right.
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 am

Lol, ive been playing 2 years before i even heard of CoD1 xD.. Sooooo...
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 am

Avery wrote:

This is why I don't like the free trade, I only get on for the pking. lol

Don't forget the lend option is still there.

SurkuS wrote:
Lol, ive been playing 2 years before i even heard of CoD1 xD.. Sooooo...

I played since it started, but I was off and on, like I quit for 2 years and play again..
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am

so still no one will help me out?...plz
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Lol if this was Lotro, I would help you out...but I cant soo lol that sucks man
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 pm

I only had like 17million in cash, but I invested in stuff for long term.

Can you guys imagine? I had the rare santa hat back when it was only like 12m, now it's worth like 100m *head meets wall*
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

I know exactly how you feel there Roman. I actually bought 1 when it was 14m. should have kept it... m235
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm

LoL, I got 10m in cash right now, I had dragon claws when they were around 200k not where 33m.

Avery I added you on Rs..
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Bs! i had a bgs when it was like 34m! now its like 11m m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235 m235
Back to top Go down
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm

still need cash...lol...not funny Frown
Back to top Go down
Foxfyre
Foxfyre

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Avery wrote:
still need cash...lol...not funny Frown

Time to start mining coal, boy.
Or get a bot to do it for you... Lol
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

All Free Runescape Bots are taking over by Fagex. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Avery
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm

yah umm i don't know how to get a bot...i want one....
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Don't get a bot... they catch you, you're banned. It's like having an aimbot in CoD.

BOO!!!

so where can I get one... JK!
Back to top Go down
Foxfyre
Foxfyre

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Romanian wrote:
Don't get a bot... they catch you, you're banned. It's like having an aimbot in CoD.

BOO!!!

so where can I get one... JK!

I'm just gonna say that great risks can reap great rewards.
If you want to do all those hours of clicking to get your money back, then I wish you good luck. :/
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:23 pm

http://rsbot.org/ <--- Only free bot they had but Jagex Sued them and controlled there domain.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

*DOUBLE POST*

Blahahahhahahahaha, some noob in world 31 said there's a way to dupilicate items on his house so I played along and said this only works for saradomin sword now, unequip it and put it on the table so I did what he said but I added my ring of dueling 1 charge on it and he kicked me and turns private chat off, an hour later he gets on another account pming me, "a**hole."

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am

lmao nice Nic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avery needs help on rs   Avery needs help on rs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avery needs help on rs
Page 1 of 1