The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Can u please make me a sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can u please make me a sig Empty
PostSubject: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 am

Hey strong(i think)

I am trying to get more involved in ownt and I thought a Sig would do that perfectley. So if possible could u make one for me?

Post here and i will give some details

-Dingo
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 am

Hey dingo, im a designer let me know what u want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 am

oh sorry thought it was strong anyway

i want some thing cool obviously. maybe a picture of a dingo and beside it saying "Ready or not here I come"

Background of battlefield something like that
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 am

k should have that to u within the next day, stronger runs this too, i just was the one who was on.
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 pm

DEATH TO DINGO

lol im sure that will look cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

put death to scroob on it too
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Well me and scroob have been freinds for over a year so probably not gonna happen lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

he is ok with it ask him if u ant to make sure
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

ive got the first close to done, if u want a sneak peak get on xfire and ill show it to u
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 pm

I dont care what goes on it lmao. bush is the 1 making it :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can u please make me a sig   Can u please make me a sig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can u please make me a sig
Page 1 of 1