The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

maxman is pissed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

so i was playing on msm allweaps and you know normal day i get a kill i die. then i get another kill. and i get perm banned. i guess the loose a avid player then. their loss Twisted
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 am

I'll look into the ban. It might have been a mistake as in going for some1 else and accidentally enter the wrong client number or the server glitches which has happened to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
creak
creak

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 am

I got banned too, I was with him. :/
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 am

OMG its viktor resnov
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Maxman,
I have spoken with punishment from MsM about your ban. You where never meant to be banned. It was a complete accident. Pun told me they where having trouble with the banning tool so they did a console ban, Unfortunately you fell into the line of fire too due to a glitch in console banning. As of 12am this morning you where unbanned from the MsM Server with their apologies.

Happy Gaming,
~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
oldman

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Yep, our apologies Maxman. I was not there but I understand it was inadvertent that you were banned.

Creak, I think if you put some thought into the reason you were banned, it will come to you. Otherwise, you can post an appeal on our forums to get unbanned. You will be reminded why you were banned. But I believe it was for breaking the same rule that Ownt enforces on their servers.

Me personally, I don't like to ban anyone. I think I have voiced this opinion many times over the last few years, but there are fewer and fewer players on COD 1.3 and I hate to see the number get lower by players getting banned. But I also don't feel the rules on MsM or Ownt are not that hard to follow.

We enforce the language rule aggressively because it is offensive to many people and we feel the younger players who frequent the MsM servers don't need to be exposed to it. I feel people are free to speak freely and use whatever language they want, just not on our servers. They are paid for by people who subscribe to this line of thought.

You all take care and Maxman, hope to see ya back on playing. I think we have a similar game playing strategy. Kill, Die twice, Kill, Die three times....repeat as necessary.
Back to top Go down
creak
creak

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Yeah I understand, I got warned and I said I would stop, then I got banned...
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm

oldman wrote:
You all take care and Maxman, hope to see ya back on playing. I think we have a similar game playing strategy. Kill, Die twice, Kill, Die three times....repeat as necessary.

Yes, Max does....

Lol JK Big Grin
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 am

ok i will be back to playing tomorrow

thanks@vixen for looking into it

@MsM your awesome and i hope your clan survives and thrives untill the last dog dies

just like ownt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

maxman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: maxman is pissed   maxman is pissed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maxman is pissed
Page 1 of 1