The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Good Evening

Go down 
+8
Jackson
Rolink
Animal
SurkuS
Shrapnel
DeV
Cap'n
venomofwar
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Good Evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm

venomofwar wrote:
LOL.... ok Morris 10-4 on that. and nick... im on COD in the evenings on the weekdays and on the weekend.... im on there usually from morning to night. I dont got a life right now cause i had surgery on my knee and i cant get out to do anything computerpunch 1 thanx for all the welcomes. hope to see y'all in the battlefield! Smile

Nic* :P

Sounds good we might have to do a few rounds one day. Lick
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 pm

MAXMAN wrote:
harbor is just full of hiding places if you have to go practice use your homemade server and just dont dedicate it and try and find the hiding places that all the campers hide and if you ABSOLUTLY need help get me or tom or anyone else that might be on and i/they might be able to help you

Lol, Hiding pffft....

If its TDM, I'd recomment Po camping, or something.. because It's a dumb gametype

As for SD, camping and hiding is horrible,

3 things,

Lean

Listen

and Point+Click,

My only tips, and im not teaching any further.
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 am

or you could just not lean like a noob and go crazy and rush like me
Back to top Go down
venomofwar
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 am

*Caugh caugh* i dont plsy with a game plan.... i just play lol. sometimes i do good and others.... yeah. lol. ive gone one match with 1 kill and 40 deaths... lmao. Shock but ya.... that sounds good to me nic... see u then
Back to top Go down
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 am

welcome broski Big Grin lookin forward to playin with ya Smile trust me it'll be fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening   Good Evening - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2