The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Rooted Android Help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Rooted Android Help? Empty
PostSubject: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Hey all! How are you all? I've been busy and will be again, but I really need help with my phone: The HTC Droid Incredible

I rooted my phone yesterday, and downloaded ROM Manager. Was playing around with it, downloaded some kind of theme, and it required a reboot. I did it, and during the last part of the reboot, it went back to the beginning stage: HTC Logo. It keeps doing that in a loop, and I can't stop it unless I take the battery out. I can't access my sd card (it doesn't read it on my computer since my phone shuts down like every 10 seconds), which is also another problem. If I can maybe get into the sd card I might be able to find the theme and delete it, but for now, I'm helpless. I tried basically everything, except for taking it to the verizon store. But if I take it, and they find out it's rooted, then I can't get a new replacement since my warranty is gone with the rooted phone. I really don't have a clue what to do, so please help me. I need my phone! I have a lot of stuff on there that is important...
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:20 pm

here's what you do, replace the battery for C4

LOL jk dont idk what to do
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:21 pm

chances are you put a virus on it =\, try using a a card reader for cameras? you just have to find one that can accept mini sd's or w/e sd card your phone uses
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:16 pm

^ try that, might work.
i have htc inspire 4g, almost tried rooting it but seems wayyyy to difficult than jailbreaking iphone/ipods.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Okay, I went to verizon and they said that the original program that booted the phone was taken over by an app called 'ROM Manager'. The only way to fix my phone is to unroot the phone and uninstall rom manager completely. I would be able to do this easily, but when I connect my phone it doesnt show up in 'My Computer'. The computer does recognize the usb though...can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooted Android Help?   Rooted Android Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooted Android Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Technology/Gaming-
Jump to: