The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

O: this is nice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

O: this is nice Empty
PostSubject: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

I dont know what you all think about this...but I think its pretty cool xP I can't wait to buy it :P

Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

It's going to be a waste of money. For starters Nintendo has said the Wii U will have full HD graphics, this is a lie, you will only get full HD when using a HD TV, the controller itself will have no HD support. They promised that a number of big name games would go to the Wii U, such as Battlefield 3, no one thinks this is going to happen due to Nintendo having a strict age rating limit on their systems. You're better off just buying a 3DS or a Wii.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 pm

D: well I wont argue about that cause you would own me in a debate lol but I still think its cool (; You know a lot though:P
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm

I think you like it cause the commercial has Link in it Wink
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

haha yeaa he looks really nice Big Grin
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

all of nintendo is a joke.

I bought the dsi thinking there would be cool games to come with it, how many did we get?

im not buying any more Censored!! from nintendo
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Looks interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Rune
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 am

SurkuS wrote:
all of nintendo is a joke.

I bought the dsi thinking there would be cool games to come with it, how many did we get?

im not buying any more Censored!! from nintendo
This is something I cannot agree with. Nintendo is not a joke in the least other than the Wii U. I got my Nintendo DS Lite a few weeks after they came out and have loved the handheld since, I own a lot of really well done games, as well as a few duds, but I still respect Nintendo for owning the handheld market. I also bought a 3DS the day they came out, this was more of a mistake since they launch titles weren't that big, but now they are starting to get better games for it. You just have to look hard for games to play on the DSi, it's mostly RPGs, but that is what I love about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O: this is nice   O: this is nice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O: this is nice
Page 1 of 1