The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

In regards to the Flipace incident

Go down 
+4
Default_33
Rolink
Morris
Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

In regards to the Flipace incident  Empty
PostSubject: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 am

Good morning everyone,

I hope this is finding everyone well. I am writing this in response to the incident involving Flipace the other day.
I know Flipace logged onto our forums and berated, Ownt and myself along with a few others.
I can understand the fact you where defending Ownt and I know Flip is not the most well liked person on VCoD.. He ranks in there somewhere with pinhead. Anyways, while I can understand your reactions. Some of you guys did go a might overboard. There where a few pictures posted, I would prefer not to see on the forums again.

With that said, I tool the liberty of removing the content from that incident. While it is not deleted it is no longer in the public domain.

On a parting note, I understand that things get said in the heat of the moment and in spite, but try not to exasberate situations (Leave it to Sarah she does it best) just inform a Admin, No need to feed the trolls with no life Smile

Anyways I thank you all for your support to Ownt,
~Vixen

PS, Not sure which admin did the IP ban on Flip, But I am leaving it in place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am

Hmmmm.. I always miss the fun stuff Frown.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I didn't want to post anything..I knew we had to just wait for his ban lol I was just telling at myself "You are gonna get banned soon Twisted" :P
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Sorry about that vix Frown
I think I got a little too carried away with having too much fun =P haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

ummm wats exasberate mean?
Back to top Go down
creak
creak

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Default_33 wrote:
Sorry about that vix Frown
I think I got a little too carried away with having too much fun =P haha

^
Back to top Go down
Paul
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Paul

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:50 am

Hmmm looks like I missed whatever happened, I think I might have run into him in the past and he was never the nicest player around :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Flipace incident    In regards to the Flipace incident  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regards to the Flipace incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: