The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

power supply and video card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

power supply and video card Empty
PostSubject: power supply and video card   power supply and video card Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:17 am

ok i have an acer aspire am3100 computer currently with an 8500gt nvidia geforce xfx card in it with a stock power supply, i want to get a bigger card for cod4 and whatever else i buy in the future, im thinkin a 9500 or 9800gt how much more wattage would i need to have to run those?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: power supply and video card   power supply and video card Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

You would have to look on the requirements, there should be a wattage needed line.
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: power supply and video card   power supply and video card Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Looking around it looks like the minimum is about 400 watts for the 9800gt. You should probably go a bit higher then that though. Also would you happen to have a link to the card you are going to buy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: power supply and video card   power supply and video card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

power supply and video card
Page 1 of 1