The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

xfire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

xfire Empty
PostSubject: xfire   xfire Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

for now my xfire is not working right in alot of ways and i am busy and really tired afterwards when im done wit school so idk if ill be straight up gone or just xfire gone see ya guys for now i will probaly be back.

wHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS FREEDOM AND PEACE WE FIGHT FOR, BUT NOW ITS JUST FIGHTING FOR OTHERS TO STOP HARMING THE FREEDOM AND PEACE ARE WE PEACE KEEPERS OR HELL DEVILS WAHT WILL GOD MAKE OF THIS WORLD

hope u like my new phrase really worked into it and like it so if u reply to this take a look at it and see if its good bye OK NEXT!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: xfire   xfire Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm

so for now your entirely done with the clan? or your not sure yet? hope things work out ok.
Back to top Go down
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: xfire   xfire Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm

i decided i will stay cause ive seemed to make alot of friends so i will be staying to futher notice

wHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS FREEDOM AND PEACE WE FIGHT FOR, BUT NOW ITS JUST FIGHTING FOR OTHERS TO STOP HARMING THE FREEDOM AND PEACE ARE WE PEACE KEEPERS OR HELL DEVILS WAHT WILL GOD MAKE OF THIS WORLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: xfire   xfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xfire
Page 1 of 1