The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Instruments

Go down 
+11
Crimson
MiniLuv
DemonXBlood
dirtydozen.
Chuck Norris
Cwian
Samurai
Romanian
Morris
Presto
Strong
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 am

Hey guys play an instrument, maybe other people want to know if u r actually semi-cultured. not just computer freaks.

post the name and any info u want.

i'll start

French horn
it rules hard but it rules
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 am

Electric guitar
5 Years
Self Taught
Love Finger Tapping
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 am

Piano
2 years
I hate it but I'm good at it.
Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 pm

electri guitar = 6 or 7 string any tuning preferably drop d but f sharp for the heavy stuff
piano=mozart bethoven and the likes
BASS=funk and punk metal
vocal=death metal growling and pig squeelz
Violin=i can play the song from the titanic ahahah
keyboard=mosly organ stuff horor sounds melodic stuff
drums=can you say double bass pedal with triggers
well that about it i use a b.c rich warlock and a line 6 half stack cabinet for guitar ben playing for a about 13 years now i can play just about anything
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Drums. I play for a church. I would say I'm halfway to being good :P
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I play an acoustic-electric Fender guitar
I'm self-taught and have been playing since I was 10. I can't read a single note on paper but I can play anything I hear. I play by ear.

I took piano lessons for a little over 3 years and I can play like beethoveen Wink
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Samurai
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 am

Cello, I'm decent, been playing for a loooooooooong time, +/- 14 years? (I'm 18)

Hell, what's your favorite band man? I listen to a good amount of death metal myself... I'll start: Job for a Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse is decent, Suicide Silence is alright, Burning the Masses, Beneath the Massacre, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 am

Lets see here my primary instrument at the moment is the Bass Clarinet but i also play parts for clarinet and eb contra bass clarinet (aka a really big bass clarinet just in eb) Ummmmmm as far as how decent i am that is really in the eye of the beholder i was good enough to make my schools audition band which in the last 4 yrs has played at carnegie hall, gone to china and played on the great wall as well as numerous other concert halls, was accepted to go to Austria and play in Vienna and we are going to Hawia this summer to play for some wierd concert. We have also premeried a few pieces for composers the most recent one was Ecstatic Waters by Steven Bryant and is currently workin on the premier of a piece by Wateru Hokoyama who has previously written pieces for video games and other forms of media.
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 am

Cwian wrote:
Lets see here my primary instrument at the moment is the Bass Clarinet but i also play parts for clarinet and eb contra bass clarinet (aka a really big bass clarinet just in eb) Ummmmmm as far as how decent i am that is really in the eye of the beholder i was good enough to make my schools audition band which in the last 4 yrs has played at carnegie hall, gone to china and played on the great wall as well as numerous other concert halls, was accepted to go to Austria and play in Vienna and we are going to Hawia this summer to play for some wierd concert. We have also premeried a few pieces for composers the most recent one was Ecstatic Waters by Steven Bryant and is currently workin on the premier of a piece by Wateru Hokoyama who has previously written pieces for video games and other forms of media.

hawt.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am

lol?
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

sounds like you're pretty good cwian, stop being modest noob! lol, no sarcasm intended if it seemed like I did =D
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 pm

btw, you should try out for the pacific music festival next year, I'ma try out
just fyi.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Lets see.....I play the E Flat Alto Saxophone.I play that for my church.I dont play the trumpet but i know the fingerings and the mouth postions.
Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

music is the language of the universe Instruments Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 pm

guitar
gibson sg special faded
marshall haze 40 all tubeamp
ibanez aef acoustic-electric
76' fender strat ( my dads old one)
i think i have a few gigs posted on youtube, if i find them ill post the links Instruments Icon_biggrin
mostly play 90's rock/ grunge, but were pretty diverse, we play watever
Back to top Go down
DemonXBlood
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
DemonXBlood

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 am

i play the tuba...XD
Back to top Go down
MiniLuv
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
MiniLuv

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:51 am

Guitar:
Fender Stratocaster 94' Japan.
It's neck is unbelievable.
2 years self taught.
I play Pink Floyd, Led Zep, good stuff from the 60s-70s
Metal (except Metallica and Dream Theater) is just power chords...nothing interesting. And tapping and fast picking is of no interest if the backing track is only some BS noise.
I still believe Jimi is god.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
RftD Member
RftD Member

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 am

Played the cello when I was a kid, was trying to get into band, but now I would like to learn to play the drums, since I really only know one beat and would like to play more.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 pm

I play drums, guitar, and piano. My favorite is drums though Big Grin
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:03 pm

MiniLuv wrote:
Guitar:
Fender Stratocaster 94' Japan.
It's neck is unbelievable.
2 years self taught.
I play Pink Floyd, Led Zep, good stuff from the 60s-70s
Metal (except Metallica and Dream Theater) is just power chords...nothing interesting. And tapping and fast picking is of no interest if the backing track is only some BS noise.
I still believe Jimi is god.
no offense mini, but im not a big fan of the Japanese fenders, ive always been partial to the American made ones
Back to top Go down
Sinclair
Sinclair

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Drums for 6 years...very good...play in a Christian Metal Band. =DD
Back to top Go down
skittlez
Private
Private
skittlez

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Trumpet: Marching on Field (5th Year) First chair also just to brag >Smile
Bass Drum: Stand tunes and Our School Drumline. Second chair (out of 6) 2nd bass and 2nd year
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Guitar... learning in school Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Sponsored content

Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruments   Instruments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instruments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Random Crap :D-
Jump to: