The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hard times

Go down 
+8
Animal
Presto
Romanian
Smash
DeV
Crabby
AfterLife
pontiac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Hard times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

Im honestly not playing for promotions, i could stay a private my entire time in the this clan (which i hope is around for a while, so i have a clan for a while ) for one because i wont be here very much longer, college is fast approaching (4 months) and hopefully i'll be in the Coast Guard as well, so im not in it for promotions, I just like to have fun, as Smash said "play to have fun", in my mind, CoD is a legal way of venting anger out on others...although, yelling and cussing on the server isnt the wise way, you can however go around shooting people in the head f67 MU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 am

I am in complete agreement with DeV Big Grin, thats why I cuss out loud and refrain from typing it Hard times - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

Exactly, cuss in your room and dont type it on the server, because for one, it takes too long to type a lot of swear words, and by the time you're done, you probally just got killed while typing, 2.) you're probally not as mad as you were before while you're typing it and 3.) it just makes sense since the rules state "no cursing/swearing" and not to mention there might be a younger player on whose parents dont want him/her seeing that kinda stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:04 pm

I couldnt say it better myself Stupid Stupid me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 pm

i like wat vix said its peotry to my ears! Hard times - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 pm

are u god vix? 🤢
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 pm

hellraiser wrote:
well i just want to go back to the old way of promotions i dont hurt to stay in 1 rank for a good amount of time until you prove yourself that you ain gona do the clan dirty!

DeV wrote:
Im honestly not playing for promotions, i could stay a private my entire time in the this clan (which i hope is around for a while, so i have a clan for a while ) for one because i wont be here very much longer, college is fast approaching (4 months) and hopefully i'll be in the Coast Guard as well, so im not in it for promotions, I just like to have fun, as Smash said "play to have fun", in my mind, CoD is a legal way of venting anger out on others...although, yelling and cussing on the server isnt the wise way, you can however go around shooting people in the head f67 MU

DeV wrote:
Exactly, cuss in your room and dont type it on the server, because for one, it takes too long to type a lot of swear words, and by the time you're done, you probally just got killed while typing, 2.) you're probally not as mad as you were before while you're typing it and 3.) it just makes sense since the rules state "no cursing/swearing" and not to mention there might be a younger player on whose parents dont want him/her seeing that kinda stuff

All of you guys that i quoted are completly correct and i agree
Back to top Go down
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:56 pm

:lies: tounge2 :t1:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

u c that admins you just ben round house kicked by chuck norris!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 am

pontiac wrote:
are u god vix? 🤢

Ive got some screenshots from my past.. on my HD archive.. that might suggest something like that...lol... But no.. I'm not God... that be to much work....

hellraiser wrote:
i like wat vix said its peotry to my ears! Hard times - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Glad to hear it Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 am

so will you marry me?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 am

The continuation of the "Does God Exist?" conversation can be found here. Please continue the "Does GOD Exist?" conversation there Big Grin
Thanks,
~Gen.Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard times   Hard times - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard times
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2