The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

need to think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pontiac
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
pontiac

need to think Empty
PostSubject: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 pm

i have been playing alot to find that if i get good ill enjoy this game alot more but things arent working out with that my lastest scroe was a 15-80 i jsut cant get used to the game anymore s49 :face: Pale affraid im sorry all but i need some tiem to think if i move to the discharged players u know what happened(and maybe i just need to go on cod one day and see that i am good but i dont think that will happen
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm

you don't get better by a miracle, you learn. i struggled a whole year before i got a decent score. as i have said countless times before, watch others play and you'll get the hang of it. (watch people that get good scores)
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm

I feel your pain, cant get a 40 score with out dieing like 100 times.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Pontiac, I know how you feel there, here's something you could, dont play for the score or promotions, just play CoD as a way to relieve stress, think of it as a legal way of taking your frustration out on others, but dont type swear words Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Lol DeV.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:49 pm

exactly what dev said. just play for fun and stop trying so hard. you see the enemy in front of you, don't panic, just shoot the Censored Censored Censored Censored and laugh while you're doing it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm

well getting good is not gona happen over night and the more people play the better they are gona get you ben off for a good amount of time and all the other player kept playing so naturallyt hey got good too its your own fault for losing some skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to think   need to think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need to think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Those that will be gone-
Jump to: