The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Culo
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Culo

Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Empty
PostSubject: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Culo will be less inactive due to his hs homework, and spending time with the girlfriend cuz its almost summer xD
If I dont do good in school I wont be able to do anything which = no CoD, no Time with gf, and Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 428324 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 326508
Lmao so sorry guys but I'll be less inactive once again xD Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 604878 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_scratch Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_study Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 26784 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 113400 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 130651 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 286486 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_santa Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 331886 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 62930 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Sleep Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Drunken_smilie Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 881645 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 599859 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 997362 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_cheers Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 392309 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_pale Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_silent Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 962987 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Suspect Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 898579 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 465266 Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) 761984
Haha smilies = funnnn xD
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Te Quiero Ver Pronto. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 pm

dame culo
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 am

OK culo thanks for the heads up. Keep your grades up... (you'll go far in life... maybe...) Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Aiight dude..Have a great summer..and don't get into too much trouble Wink..
Peace,
Mo
Back to top Go down
DragonWing
Ret.non-commissioned officer

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Use protection ;oooo...OLol
Good Luck man y que te las pases bien.
Back to top Go down
Culo
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Culo

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Morris wrote:
don't get into too much trouble Wink
Can't promise anything xD
Vixen wrote:
Keep your grades up... (you'll go far in life... maybe...)
Lmao again I can't promise anything but I'll try, and I will I already have my degree in lawn mowing xD
DragonWing wrote:
Use protection
Do I have to? Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_twisted xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)   Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesss mota for you guys (Lmao)
Page 1 of 1