The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

RPM server company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey,
Just wanted to say that a friend of mine has started there own server company www.rpmgamingservers.net a 20 slot is 1 dollar cheaper the vcod so 9 bucks, and RPM servers are the same as vcod. Just something I thought you would like to take a look at.

Last edited by Tony on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm

i have arranged something with ur friend tony, all taken care of. would everyone plz disregard this post.

administrators look in the admin section pretty soon for my message regarding this server company. tony's friend is at this moment writing a text on this company.

If u wanna buy a server (not for ownt) then yes u may post here just for ownt servers it will be in admin section.

sorry for confusion
Back to top Go down

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Dont disregard this post, lol

If you wanna buy a server (not for ownt) then Please do so. It's more then just call of duty, there are lots of games. Just check out the site and click games for the games list.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Tony wrote:
Hey,
Just wanted to say that a friend of mine has started there own server company www.rpmgamingservers.net, a 20 slot is 1 dollar cheaper the vcod so 9 bucks, and RPM servers are the same as vcod. Just something I thought you would like to take a look at.

the comma at the end of the link makes it a dead link in order for the link to work u have to remove the comma lol
Back to top Go down

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 am

The Animal wrote:
Tony wrote:
Hey,
Just wanted to say that a friend of mine has started there own server company www.rpmgamingservers.net, a 20 slot is 1 dollar cheaper the vcod so 9 bucks, and RPM servers are the same as vcod. Just something I thought you would like to take a look at.

the comma at the end of the link makes it a dead link in order for the link to work u have to remove the comma lol

Thanks Animal didn't even know I had a comma
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks for the heads up Tony, I'm gonna be sticking with VCoD for now though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 pm

okie dokie..

Be more active on xfire lol, need to speak with you about something
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am

OK that's it I'm never turning xfire on again..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 am

:O </3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPM server company Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPM server company   RPM server company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPM server company
Page 1 of 1