The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

dingo and cake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 pm

it has come to my attention that their is an issue over a membership. myself and speak are admins on our website. it is listed in our members section that cake is part of our clan. i remember speak saying to cake "if you want to be in our clan you would have high status." cake NEVER agreed to this. he never gave us an answer and i dont know why speak wrote him on there ill have to ask him but this is a mis understanding... dingo is threatening and harrasing cake saying he is going to ban cake from all ownt servers. this is not necessary. cake IS YOUR MEMBER. why would you be treating him like garbage? now cake is up in arms thinking he is going to be kicked out of his own clan. dingo you are abusing your admin privleges first day on the job. seriously. dont push your members out...
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm

ok #1 i did not threaten to BAN him from our servers. I was on ownt rifles when ownt|sgt.cake changed his name to extremecardiac (extreme is papalones clan) as cake's xfire say ''ownt|cake/cardiac''. I then asked him if he was an dapparently he isn't original cake. he has a brother adn it is very confusing. there is iek 3 names (cake,cardiac,antonius pommell). Now that things are sorted out, no he is not in extreme (i am taking his word for it). There is an account on extreme forums called antonius pommell but NO APPLICATION WAS WRITTEN.

I hope this is understandable, papalones post is wrong. I never threatined to ban from ownt servers at any time.
I said i'd have to post about u adn then u would be kicked from clan if u WERE in extreme.

I would like to hear cake's point of view here.......
Papa he should have posted this not u. please stay out of this argument, it is between dingo, cake and the admins of ownt clan. Please remember you are NOT in ownt clan anymore

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

nicely handled dingo..
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

lets see i represent extreme and i wanted it to be known that at that point he was not in extreme, due to your harrasment he decided to leave. and yes i saw the convos you were harrasing him and you even asked me several times whether he was or was not in and i told you no 4 times. yet you still badgered him. due to your actiions he decided to leave ownt. he has now entered our clan, so end of conversation. but seriously my appologies. like i said before, i want to be an allie with this clan. so lets just drop this here dingo. i was only sticking up for cake, not trying to become an enemy of yours.
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 pm

oh (yes double post) and also.. i am not in ownt, yes dingo you are 100% correct. but i can still post here so please refrain from trying to throw that in my face.
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
Ret.non-commissioned officer
AntoniusPompel

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

i already explained everything to you dingo and i told you from the start that my brother will xfire you when he gets back. and you kept pushing on me to tell you the truth

anyways dingo i am not antonius that is my brother so i dont want any problems on here i want to leave on a good note so i will not say anything else on here since i was not even in ownt from the start

dingo this was a misunderstanding so we should leave this behind and you can do this privately with my brother

good day
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I was going to say something about the 4 times i asked (not true) but that will aggravate. I now post some proof if u guys want

http://www.xfire.com/profile/dingorules/screenshots/?view#94511481
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm

the spazzing name changing is when i was getting shot i was trying to press key 2 to change my weapon and i was instead hitting key 5 and 6 and one of them is my brothers bind

that could be evidence but sorry that isnt anything
i would use a diff computer than my brother but i am unable to so therefore i share one with him

once again dingo take it up with the original cake when he xfires you or pm's you

idk why youre still going about this...obviously you still dont believe me so therefore you are not sorry
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

dingo and cake 1373 dingo and cake 1373 dingo and cake 1373 dingo and cake 1373 dingo and cake 1373 play nice ladies we are all friends here your sorry hes sorry theyr sorry its sorry everyone sorry now that thats over lets play nice ! dingo and cake Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 pm

thank you hellraiser
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

dingo and cake 527793
Back to top Go down

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 am

Have vixen look at server logs...

And have cake and his bro's go on vent and see if different voices or use a webcam..
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:07 pm

good idea if i had a web cam...but vent should do the trick
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 pm

wow.. interesting read...

I already kinda addressed this in your leaving thread cake.. anyways.. best of luck to you I understand why you left. I might review the server logs when I get into work.. depends how ambitious i feel.. Anyways.. I'm gonna close this thread as it seems to be a null thread now. So best of luck to you cake. Your welcome on the forums or server anytime..

~Vixxy

ps... Unless you are breaking a server rule (ie. hacking swearing etc) the power of removing permanently from the server or forums for that matter rests with me or Afterlife Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

dingo and cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: dingo and cake   dingo and cake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dingo and cake
Page 1 of 1