The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

ownt vs. extreme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 am

i gotta admit you guys gave us a run for our money. i congratulate you guys on a job well done in both scrims. nv, net, romanian, and the rest that participated, it was fun playing you guys since we are all friends. i really hope we will get together to do it again
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 am

on another note if you guys would like to set up another scim for next week, id love it. let me knwo when is good for yall.

these are the guys that i always see playin, and they are all really cool people so i hope to play with most of them soon Smile
romanian
black mamba
networkz
nv
rat fink
hell raiser
crabby
aero
dingo
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 am

I'll try to get more Ownt members to be active in a scrim. I would love to see a 10v10 with the maps and gametypes I mentioned before. I will let you know papa.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
DragonWing
Ret.non-commissioned officer

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 am

Who won? Romanian if you could let me know through Xfire. I could probably participate...Let me know pleaseee
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 pm

we should round up 10 people from each clan and do an all out war =D sounds like a blast i think
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 pm

if u guys in extreme can get people to download mod adn how to use it we could have a all out modern weaps. clan brawl (<-that was fun saying Big Grin)
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 am

how about you all get sniper arena and well do it there
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm

that 2..i guess
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm

lets have a scrim on the modern server jejejeje
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 pm

lol hell you would GIMME HELL!
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm

come on itl be fun lets try it you tell ur people and ill tell my people and lets have some fun
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 am

modern weps is very cool but takes some gettin used to
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 am

well its new to us we dont even play it cause hardly anyone has the dl for it but if you can get ur people organized we have a little dance wat do you say im down for tomorow or even right now BRING IT ON! BIG BOY! ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358 ownt vs. extreme 1358
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 am

we get moder mod dl and you guys get the sniper arena map pack =] sound good?
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 am

hmmm why dont you guys just get the uo harbor witch is awesome map ? cause sniper riffles sounds boring for all the new guns we got we wana have bloody war straight run and gun kill you before you kill me
Back to top Go down
Zilch

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:07 am

UO_HARBOR ftw. that map is so sweet with atleast 15+ people in it . I have it if anyone would like to run it on their server.
Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am

dude zilch my man we got that map on our modern server with the new guns bro we wer playing just the other day we should scrim on dat with the new weapons
Back to top Go down
AntoniusPompel
AntoniusPompel

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 am

hell its none scoped rifles....makes it harder =]
Back to top Go down
Zilch

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 am

yeah but the one you guys have dont show the cannons on my computer
its really weak /:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ownt vs. extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vs. extreme   ownt vs. extreme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ownt vs. extreme
Page 1 of 1