The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Scary Stories!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 am

Well ive wanted to type a story lately, so ill start here write one here, if you use one alreadywritten pleasd give credit wer its due

I want to tell you a little about me before I continue on with my story, my name is Joey, the events that i will tell you took place before my parents were killed and i lived with my aunt in uncle in Kentucky. I would make little diary dates every night since we moved into our new house, well old now. The previous owners were murdered in cold blood, unknown murderers, thats why i got the place so cheap. They neighbors said witch craft was practiced their, they'd here chanting, see dim lights, eery people. But enough about me I'll continue on with my diary log.

Day 1: unpacked my things today, thought i was hearing things, i thought my parents were messing with me, hell i thought i was going crazy, my parents didn't believe me, they thought i was crazy for such talk.
Day 2: Okay, now i know im hearing things its like you can hearsr things in the attic, when we moved in the attic was bolted shut with sheets of plywood nailed to keep it close, as thought they were trying to keep something out, or keep something in.
Day 3: My dad went up in the attic today found all these old antique knives, beakers, test tubes, and what seems to be blood swished on the walls, as if they were trying to get rid of something, There was also a music box with a lock on it, we wondered what it played, my dad tried picking the lock to open it to see what it played. Somehow the cutters he was using slipped and cut his fingers open.
Day 4: Today it was getting worse and worse, my mom and I were in the kitchen when outta no where the cups started flying off the wall, one hit my mom in the head, she passed out, i thought i could hear a faint voice saying "your only making things worse, get out and i wont harm you."
Day 5: Okay the creepy footsteps i heard a few days earlier seem to be right outside my room, its like its pacing back and forth trying to get its plan together before it, it attacks or haunt. I tried telling my parents after i heard the steps stop, I begged them i told them the previous events, i said get me out of this house, they said my imagination was over reacting, i needed to stop drinking energy drinks, they threatned to take me to counseling.
Day 6: Its just not foot steps anymore, I could have swore i saw more, red eyese, grimm growls extending from what seemed like miles away, my head was throbbing, as if someone had just took an axe to the mirror, if this doesnt stop i know something bads gunna happen.
Day 7: i was in the bathroom when i was looking in the mirror, i could have swore it was as if something was playing with my mind, blood seemed to be rushing down the walls, and when it hit the ground it dissapeared, or just magically appeared at the top, I know it sounds crazy, but it scared the shit outta me, when i tried touching it to clear it away, my hand felt like someone was repeadatly throwing hot coals at them.
Day 8: My mom was washing our clothes by hand because the electricity wasn't installed yet, the crazy people before thought it was the demons work. They had the wires, but yet the electricians wouldn't go into the attic, saying there was a presence, but thats a different story. My mom fell over literally, we didnt notice for hours as she is a very keep to self person, she'd take walks randomly so thats where we thought she was, i went to go get my jacket, she was passed out with a huge circle with a star of david in it, i didnt know what it was but it was written around her incapacitated body.
Day 9: My moms still recovering in the hospital, just me and my dad, he seemed like hes going crazy, he'd stare at me for long periods of time without blinking, moving, as thought he was being controlled, just to stare at me.
Day 10: Yesterday i told you about how weird my dad was acting lately, it was 12:08 at night, i guess you'd count it as the morning, a creepy urge said look out the window,he was outside staring into the sky, as if subliminal messages were being given to him, at what had seemed loike an eternity he turned around and looked straight at me, my heart sank into my throat, the look he gave me was like, you'd better pray boy, cuz only god can save you.
Day 11: I spent the night at a friends, my dad acted like nothing happened, he seemed akwardly chipper today, but i went to my friend Abbi's, she believed every word i said, she advised me to get out, i tried explaining i tried to, and when i did, id walk out at 4 am, but it was like a naughtical tune was calling me back, i know i wasn't imagining the music, its like the music box was playing, I'd never heard the tune, but it was like the type of music you'd hear from the music box, pulling me back in like a chain on a dog, i thought that night i heard the tune calling me, from miles away, saying come back i need you here, don't play games with me, you know you want to come back.

Ill post the other 5 + days when im done with them :P tell me if you like
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 am

Stronger wrote:
They neighbors said witch craft was practiced their, they'd here chanting, see dim lights, eery people.
Nothing wrong with a little witchcraft..LOL WITCHCRAFT FTW!! LOL :P

Anyways Its a nice read Smile Keep it up

~Vix

Last edited by Vixen on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

yah, thats how it always starts :P
i only made it cheesy scary because me and my girlfriend were telling stories in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 am

Day 12: I hated to say goodbye to her, the only one who understould me, as thought she'd experienced this before, I gripped her when she said goodbye as thought this might be the last time i saw her. as i was leaving i heard her whise in my ear, dont worry everything will be alright, words that sunk into my head, but as i got home tonite, i was afraid to go into the bathroom, but like the house, it suddenly grew lips and in a hush tone started saying come here, look in the mirror, what are you afraid of, i wont harm you, it seemed like a warm invite, but you could see behind its eyes and know it wasn't, like someone trying to persuade you to get in their car, it felt inviting but you knew it wasn't.
Day 13: My dads gone crazy, like hes doing drugs, i thought tonite, as i live adjacent from his room, i heard him murmering to an unknown source, shocked, i locked my self into my room, without thinking about it.
Day 14: My moms back, she stayed in my room, she said dad was acting strangely, frightening to her, to the point were she locked the door instead of me, i asked her what happned, she said, it was like a unearthly feeling pushed her down, she felt something being drawn around her, but she couldn't reckognize it, i doubt she told the doctors, she was looped outta her mind.
Day 15: My mom left for work and hasn't came back, im starting to worry, my dad said not to call the cops, he said it'll only make things worse, he said theyll probably find her, he didnt say alive or dead.
Day 16: The police found her car deserted on the side of the road, they said they couldnt find tracks, it snows alot were i live, but near her car there was only indentions were her car pulling over to the side. My dad was acting awfully strange that day, while my stomach was in a knot, he seemed the exact operate, happy, as though he'd accomplished something.
Day 17: Tears of joy ran down my face as my mom walked in the house, beaten to shit, ragged up, with the dullest look in her eyes, as thought she had forgot all that had happened. She collapsed on the mat.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 am

Scary Stories! 217523 Who brought the soda?
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 am

me Big Grin !
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 am

OK and I got the popcorn so all we need now is the hard tack and Jerky Smile and we will be all set Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 am

Heres it i dont know if ill continue from here
Well ive wanted to type a story lately, so ill start here write one here, if you use one alreadywritten pleasd give credit wer its due

I want to tell you a little about me before I continue on with my story, my name is Joey, the events that i will tell you took place before my parents were killed and i lived with my aunt in uncle in Kentucky. I would make little diary dates every night since we moved into our new house, well old now. The previous owners were murdered in cold blood, unknown murderers, thats why i got the place so cheap. They neighbors said witch craft was practiced their, they'd here chanting, see dim lights, eery people. But enough about me I'll continue on with my diary log.
Day 1: unpacked my things today, thought i was hearing things, i thought my parents were messing with me, hell i thought i was going crazy, my parents didn't believe me, they thought i was crazy for such talk.
Day 2: Okay, now i know im hearing things its like you can hearsr things in the attic, when we moved in the attic was bolted shut with sheets of plywood nailed to keep it close, as thought they were trying to keep something out, or keep something in.
Day 3: My dad went up in the attic today found all these old antique knives, beakers, test tubes, and what seems to be blood swished on the walls, as if they were trying to get rid of something, There was also a music box with a lock on it, we wondered what it played, my dad tried picking the lock to open it to see what it played. Somehow the cutters he was using slipped and cut his fingers open.
Day 4: Today it was getting worse and worse, my mom and I were in the kitchen when outta no where the cups started flying off the wall, one hit my mom in the head, she passed out, i thought i could hear a faint voice saying "your only making things worse, get out and i wont harm you."
Day 5: Okay the creepy footsteps i heard a few days earlier seem to be right outside my room, its like its pacing back and forth trying to get its plan together before it, it attacks or haunt. I tried telling my parents after i heard the steps stop, I begged them i told them the previous events, i said get me out of this house, they said my imagination was over reacting, i needed to stop drinking energy drinks, they threatned to take me to counseling.
Day 6: Its just not foot steps anymore, I could have swore i saw more, red eyese, grimm growls extending from what seemed like miles away, my head was throbbing, as if someone had just took an axe to the mirror, if this doesnt stop i know something bads gunna happen.
Day 7: i was in the bathroom when i was looking in the mirror, i could have swore it was as if something was playing with my mind, blood seemed to be rushing down the walls, and when it hit the ground it dissapeared, or just magically appeared at the top, I know it sounds crazy, but it scared the shit outta me, when i tried touching it to clear it away, my hand felt like someone was repeadatly throwing hot coals at them.
Day 8: My mom was washing our clothes by hand because the electricity wasn't installed yet, the crazy people before thought it was the demons work. They had the wires, but yet the electricians wouldn't go into the attic, saying there was a presence, but thats a different story. My mom fell over literally, we didnt notice for hours as she is a very keep to self person, she'd take walks randomly so thats where we thought she was, i went to go get my jacket, she was passed out with a huge circle with a star of david in it, i didnt know what it was but it was written around her incapacitated body.
Day 9: My moms still recovering in the hospital, just me and my dad, he seemed like hes going crazy, he'd stare at me for long periods of time without blinking, moving, as thought he was being controlled, just to stare at me.
Day 10: Yesterday i told you about how weird my dad was acting lately, it was 12:08 at night, i guess you'd count it as the morning, a creepy urge said look out the window,he was outside staring into the sky, as if subliminal messages were being given to him, at what had seemed loike an eternity he turned around and looked straight at me, my heart sank into my throat, the look he gave me was like, you'd better pray boy, cuz only god can save you.
Day 11: I spent the night at a friends, my dad acted like nothing happened, he seemed akwardly chipper today, but i went to my friend Abbi's, she believed every word i said, she advised me to get out, i tried explaining i tried to, and when i did, id walk out at 4 am, but it was like a naughtical tune was calling me back, i know i wasn't imagining the music, its like the music box was playing, I'd never heard the tune, but it was like the type of music you'd hear from the music box, pulling me back in like a chain on a dog, i thought that night i heard the tune calling me, from miles away, saying come back i need you here, don't play games with me, you know you want to come back.
Day 12: I hated to say goodbye to her, the only one who understould me, as thought she'd experienced this before, I gripped her when she said goodbye as thought this might be the last time i saw her. as i was leaving i heard her whise in my ear, dont worry everything will be alright, words that sunk into my head, but as i got home tonite, i was afraid to go into the bathroom, but like the house, it suddenly grew lips and in a hush tone started saying come here, look in the mirror, what are you afraid of, i wont harm you, it seemed like a warm invite, but you could see behind its eyes and know it wasn't, like someone trying to persuade you to get in their car, it felt inviting but you knew it wasn't.
Day 13: My dads gone crazy, like hes doing drugs, i thought tonite, as i live adjacent from his room, i heard him murmering to an unknown source, shocked, i locked my self into my room, without thinking about it.
Day 14: My moms back, she stayed in my room, she said dad was acting strangely, frightening to her, to the point were she locked the door instead of me, i asked her what happned, she said, it was like a unearthly feeling pushed her down, she felt something being drawn around her, but she couldn't reckognize it, i doubt she told the doctors, she was looped outta her mind.
Day 15: My mom left for work and hasn't came back, im starting to worry, my dad said not to call the cops, he said it'll only make things worse, he said theyll probably find her, he didnt say alive or dead.
Day 16: The police found her car deserted on the side of the road, they said they couldnt find tracks, it snows alot were i live, but near her car there was only indentions were her car pulling over to the side. My dad was acting awfully strange that day, while my stomach was in a knot, he seemed the exact operate, happy, as though he'd accomplished something.
Day 17: Tears of joy ran down my face as my mom walked in the house, beaten to shit, ragged up, with the dullest look in her eyes, as thought she had forgot all that had happened. She collapsed on the mat.
Day 18: Tonight was the worst I've endured, voices, noises, creatures, groans, everything. I saw it, i heard it, I felt it. it was living hell.
Day 19: Today was the day, it happned, he snapped, as though something controlled him, in plain sight, he murdered my mother, looked straight at me, slit his throat, and unleashed a devlish scream, burning my ears.
Day 20: I stayed in bed running all through what had happned through my mind, when Abbi had waltzed in, stunned, she asked what i had done, she started freaking out, i could barely hear her over the ringing of noises in my ear, the scream on a loop in my mind, she called the police, they showed up, they took me away.
Days 21-35:(Put in lunatics asylum until determined that it was a murder suicide.)
Day 36: You don't know what ive seen, what ive endured, and they tell me their sorry, a simple sorry, no, we'll help you move on, they put me in a asylum for no reason, everyday, i saw crazy people, i believed myself to be crazy, they twisted it into my mind that i killed my parents, my fault, and to top it off i had to move into my aunt and uncles, they wanted me to go into the room my parents were murdered in, gather my stuff like nothing happned, and move out, no not after all this had happned, Abbi, who i thought had betrayed me was there for me at every moment, the new couple that moved in seemed confident, i warned them of the evils that lurked in the shadows of this house, but they laughed it off, ignoring the murders of my parents.
Day 37: My life was at its endpoint, all i had was my aunt,uncle,abbi, and a few worthless possesions to me now, i felt like there was nothing to live for.
a
Day 38: Im finally moved to my aunts and uncles house. I live closer to Abbi's but it eats at me every day, the what ifs i could have done if i wasn't such a coward though.
Day 39: I feel like an outkast now, new school, new world, new house, new everything. Its been a handful, but i think ill make it.
Day 40: Im starting to hear voices again, i dont know if their in my head or if their real, god help me.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 am

Stronger wrote:
Day 40: Im starting to hear voices again, i dont know if their in my head or if their real, god help me.

Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a
good sign, even in the wizarding world. - Harry Potter and The Chamber
of Secrets

Nice job Smile
Back to top Go down

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 am

Day 18: Tonight was the worst I've endured, voices, noises, creatures, groans, everything. I saw it, i heard it, I felt it. it was living hell.

i shal turn this world into hell muahahahh Scary Stories! 311233 i am the voices in ur head im in ur closet at night Scary Stories! Icon_twisted

nice story! Scary Stories! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

thanks xD hell ur comment made me think of enter sandman
It's just the beasts under your bed / In your closet, in your head
Back to top Go down

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 pm

im 2 lazy to read it all so i'll take ur guys opinion.

Nice Story!
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 pm

thanks dingo :{P
Back to top Go down

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

GOD IS NOT HERE TODAY! Scary Stories! Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scary Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Stories!   Scary Stories! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scary Stories!
Page 1 of 1