The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Jan. needs a ban for language

Go down 
+3
pvtpeterson/pwned
AfterLife
Animal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Jan. needs a ban for language Empty
PostSubject: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:23 pm

after warning |legendary|Jan.... that his language was bad bc he called someone a ni^^er he then wrote this and continued to insult other players

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img193/66/shot0066gr.jpg

and then someone else commented this

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img148/3820/shot0067v.jpg

i agree that some language is warnable but this was out of hand
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 pm

completely unecessary... How old is he again?
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 pm

like 3 lol
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 am

did he get banned or warned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:10 pm

That's not scars normal behavior. I'll make sure to talk to him and ulrich. Thanks animal
Back to top Go down
pvtpeterson/pwned
Banned
Banned
pvtpeterson/pwned

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm

i have another ss of him using foul language if neccesary
Back to top Go down
Duracell
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Duracell

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 pm

yeah animal i banned him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 pm

banned who?... None of them needed to be banned..I said I'd talk to them and I did talk to scar..
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:51 pm

He was apparently rude again according to Pete so he deserves a ban... If he wants to be a jerk let him do it on his server we are one of if not the best and all the players that come through daily might be discouraged if they see the language and the general rudeness that he showed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 am

Id like to know why he acts rude cuz I'm not buying this 1 sided story at all. Scar does not randomly be a dick to people. I know that. Someone is doing something to piss him off. Our members have no more rights to our server than any player. Scar doesn't desirve to be banned I know that for a fact. I talked to him today about it and I will have him fill me in on the rest of the story. I know he didn't just come on and start bad mouthing petey unless they have a bad history. If I find that someone is purposly angering people they gunna be the ones in trouble cuz I don't like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:12 am

Ok Get off ur soapbox this was all bc he got warned twice for swearing and didn't like that I did it. I didn't intend to piss him off I said watch the language and he posted what is shown on ss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 am

Animal don't talk to me like that. How hard is it to give the guy some fricken respect. Say please watch the language... It's so simple to add a please and you wouldn't believe what wonders it can do. Don't be so serious when you enforce rules you have to be friendly about it. I don't understand what's so hard about that
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 am

Oooooooo I hope u take thiS the way it is intended and that would b nicely. But just bc u r an admin on a GAME doesn't make u any better than me
Back to top Go down
nippz
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am

just stop arguing guys, my opinion is that if scar really did just start swearing and not following rules, then he will eventually just get himself banned agian,but if he just had a bad day or was provoked, then the bann was unecessary and he deserves to play agian. I dont no anythin about what happened though, or if this problem is resolved yet, but this issuse is not worth a whole lot of arguing between members
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 am

Agreed with Nippz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 am

Animal I never said I was better than you. But one thing I know is that I understand people very well and that is one of my strengths is that I know how to get my point through to people w/o getting them upset. So no need to jump to conclusions of me being better cuz I never said that. I agree with your reasoning nipps. And I'm done talking about this unless I figure out scar shouldn't be banned cuz then I'll have to get him unbanned. Until he fills me in, I'm done and don't wanna argue.
Back to top Go down
Morris (old acct)

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Guys guys guys..Animal it wouldn't hurt to help enforce our rules by telling him to stop the foul language before getting him banned BUT that language is unaccptable and scroob please try to take a clan mates word over non clan member even more so when he has screenshots..Bottom line: Animal Warn b4 getting ban. Scroob: no matter if someone said something to him at all that does NOT give him a right to act this way..Let's keep this clan a trusting clan -Morris
Back to top Go down
https://owntclan.forumotion.net
vodka4life

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 pm

he and petey wernt arguing he was just using foul language.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 pm

I trust members especially when I have evidence right in front of me. It's just not right in my opinion that he was banned even after I talked to him and worked things out. I don't care anymore. I'm not gunna get my way and that's how life is sometimes so I'm done discussing this.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm

i did warn him on the server i told him a couple of "lang" or "watch language"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok and weather you like it or not. That's where we are leaving this convorsation. I'm not just gunna argue all night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan. needs a ban for language   Jan. needs a ban for language Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan. needs a ban for language
Page 1 of 1