The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

i will be gone on the severs because....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon
Banned
Banned

i will be gone on the severs because.... Empty
PostSubject: i will be gone on the severs because....   i will be gone on the severs because.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 pm

my mltipayer isnt working if u guys got sugestiont then tell me plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i will be gone on the severs because....   i will be gone on the severs because.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

got to program files find call of duty game of the year and delete this file

servercache.dat and thould take care of it
Back to top Go down
dragon
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: i will be gone on the severs because....   i will be gone on the severs because.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm

k thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will be gone on the severs because....   i will be gone on the severs because.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i will be gone on the severs because....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Those that will be gone-
Jump to: