The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD

Go down 
+12
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
Animal
vcodslayer
Default_33
Bane
Vixen
AfterLife
Strong
Rolink
NV
Bush
MAXMAN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 pm

hahaha, gimme a beer and a lawn chair and these two argue about history, and im set Big Grin hahaha, cwian, you're in college right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Ima Freshman :Din High Skoool Big Grin An I Can Spik Engldh Wull
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

wow stronger, if you type that well here, you're gonna have issues in english iv senior year :P
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 am

im gonna be in colledge next year.............. just graduated about a month ago. History has always been a passion of mine, and yet for some reason im pursuing an engineering degree, maybe its because i already took three colledge level history classes and have pursued my passion enough but who knows. As for the beer my parents philosophy is if im old enough to go die for my country defending the civil libreties that ppl take advantage of everyday including me i have the right to drink a damn beer. (as long as i stay home and i definitely cant drive, DUI laws are toooooooooo hard hitting) that answer some q's odin.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

hahaha yeah it does, im some what of a history buff myself, but not enough of one to take college level classes in hs cause im too stupid and lazy to do those, rofl, but i do enjoy learning about it on my own, and yeah, dui laws are a bitch, hopefully one day i can pull a drunk driver over and f*** with them Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 am

Umm I think I can safely say....

BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 231202

I think there are about 4 diffrent topics in this thread..LOL Smile

And now I'm more confused then ever..
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 am

Thats why i write:]
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

hahaha strong, its ok, you still got 3 more years before senior year Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Ok stronger, i'll give you a simpler version of odin's explanation

Iraq - greatest invention: suicide bomber to destroy any infidel who insults islam

Israel - greatest invention: TAR-21 used to shoot iraq suicide bombers and other palestinians cause they dont take crap from anyone.

See y i like them more?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 pm

actually, the iraquis didnt come up with suicide bombing, it was extreme muslims all over the place, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Actually Odin your wrong. Suicide terrorism has been around forever and although used most recently by muslim extremists they certainly were not the first. Tell me is there any difference between a muslim man strapping on a bomb and walking into a checkpoint and a japeanese soldier flying a plane full of explosives into an aircraft carrier? In my mind there is one key similarity that ties all suicide attacks together and that is the belief that they are dieing in the service of their beliefs, whether a local extremist told u to Kill urself for the glory of Allah or if u are serving the emperor. My point in saying all this is you cannot blame nations for starting the entire concept of suicide terrorism rather u must blame humanity for being able to corrupt ones faith system so much that they would give their life and take the lives of others because they are believed to be impure. If u really want to point fingers and begin to blame some1 then u gotta go all the way back in history to Norse Mythology where ppl believed that the only way to get to their form of heaven was through a violent death ussually that of battle. To die in ones sleep or of old age would condemn them to eternal damnation until ragnarak would come.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:20 pm

well i yeah, i never said muslim extremeists came up with the idea, I was refering to the fact that its used by all muslim extremists, cause default said that iraqi muslims invented it :P, but yeah, suicide bombings have been around for centuries, just like terrorist acts..look at the American revolution Smile
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 pm

ALALALALALAQL TICK BOOM!
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 pm

that is why, we shoot them in the chest where the bomb a safe distance away just to see the effect Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Taken From A Song "Jihad Me By Rucka Rucka Ali"
I Strap Bombs Onto My Kids And Say Hey See That Crowd Of People They'll Give You Choco-late.
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

DeV wrote:
that is why, we shoot them in the chest where the bomb a safe distance away just to see the effect Big Grin
EXACTLY, hence the TAR-21 reference Big Grin
i dont necessarily mean iraq invented th suicide bomber, just thats wut we kinda generalize the middle east as
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 am

meh, thats basically like saying that all muslims are like that which is false, most muslims are peaceful and kind to others, its just the extremists we have to watch out for Smile
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 am

It's the extremists who take the faith and corrupt it for their own actions. They take advantage of the middle east being poorly educated and use their own children to try and send messages to the world. Those people disgust me...........
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 pm

yep, they read the Qu'ran and interpret it in their own way, they quote either a sentence or half a sentence that says allah wants you to do this, even though thats not what the sentence actually means
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Cwian will u be my history teacher :[?
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 pm

haHAHAHa strong Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

im 2 lazy to read it all
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 pm

dingo wrote:
im 2 lazy to read it all

same...
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:43 pm

its a good read ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm

maybe.maybe not.not willing to take the chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD   BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUSH IS THE SUPREME GOD OF COD
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next