The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Bush Leaving

Go down 
+7
NV
Jackson
Bane
Divine
Kellie
DeV
Bush
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Bush Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Alrighty sweet man, if you wanna just let me know when you're coming back through and I'll see if I'm available to maybe meet ya somewhere to say hi and have a safe trip back. As a response to your side note, I am not Marshall Brown lol, never even heard of him. I guess that since he was on Discovery, he's already been caught, so you don't have to worry about him lol. The dangerous area is once you get into Charlotte, that's where most of the crime is. Statesville's fairly tame, plenty of druggies lol, but not much murder going on that I know about. The thing we're known for is to have one of the highest rates of Satanic worship/activity in the country lol. Kinda dangerous because they practice sacrifice of I know at least animals, I don't know if they'd go after people or not. I don't intend to find out lol.
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm

hahaha nv Big Grin
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am

lol Divine, I live in an interesting place don't I?? lol Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am

Bush wrote:
im going to NC for the next 9 days, starting sunday i Should have internet and will do what i can to be activeish throughout the week i will return sunday the 4th.

trust me when i say you dont want to come here, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 am

Bush wrote:
Im in dobson atm, going to visit sc tmro and end the day at havlock by morhead city, then staying the week in emerald isle, where are u at?

**DOUBLE POST**

And ive wrestled a few kids from havelock... ( I won lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bush Leaving   Bush Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bush Leaving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2