The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Dev asked me to do this

Go down 
+2
Strong
Cwian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

Dev asked me to do this Empty
PostSubject: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 pm

First off to even begin to explain the reasoning behind World War II a man must look 21 years earlier. On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918 the Allied powers of Great Britan, France, and the United States met with representitives of the German Republic. The discussion was the formal surrender of Germany at the conclusion of World War I. Immediatly President Woodrow Wilson drafted up his 14 points which were meant to be used during the peace talks to prevent a great war from ever happening again. Great Britan and France however had different plans and wanted to punish Germany for the long 5 years of fighting that had bloodied all three of the countries. Germany helpless to resist watched as fines and restricitions were placed on their once proud nation. All this served to do was build anger, and that anger would continue to build for the next 15 years until a brilliant man with radical ideologies would make a run at a political office.

With the peace talks over Great Britan and France retreated to their respected countries and began to lick their wounds and repair all that had been lost. Germany however was left in massive financail debt and when the depression rolled around in the late 20's Germany helplessly descended into massive poverty crying out for help to neighbors who were to arrogant to listen. In the early thirties however their prays were answered by a common man who inspired passion into their hearts. The fascist party fast growing in the shamed nation ran for office and as their nominee for chancellor they selected a fiery austrian named Adolf Hitler. Soon Hitler gathered followers to him and he won the election taking a seat of power in germanys form of congress. Hitler would then become the most powerful chancellor and when the congress building burned to the ground Hitler declared himself Supreme Chancellor and became the Dictator we all know. By this time all of Germany loved him and he was called Mein Fuhrer, meaning My Father.

Great Britan and France soon realized the danger of the rise of Hitler. Hitler was taking the hate that all germans had felt and was using it to raise the country into a frenzy. Germany began to build up their armies agian which being in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles should have been grounds for Great Britan and France to intervene but since the countries still had not recovered from the last World War they ignored the threat thinking that Hitler wouldnt got to far. They were wrong. First Hitler marched on the Rheinland, an area of land between Germany and France that had been seized after the War for the idea of a buffer zone between the two rival countries if ever another war broke out. Now this brings up the topic of Appeasement which i find to be the stupidest bit of diplomacy i have ever seen. G.B and France paniced a little bit when Hitler seized the Rheinland and gave him a small pat on the hand saying "Hey u shouldn't be doing that", but Hitler just simply replied that he was trying to reconcile all of the German ppl and there had been Germans in the Rheinland and now they were happy to be part of Germany agian. G.B. and France said "well alright just dont do it agian.". Shortly after this Hitler invaded Austria and G.B. and France did the same thing. The entire concept behind this was to give into Hitler so much as to prevent a continent wide War from breaking out agian, but Hitler had no intention of stopping. After Austria came the Sudentenland and G.B. and France did the same thing just told Hitler not to do it agian, but this time they went straight to Berlin and requested for Hitler to sign a document that no further agressions would come. The Prime Minister of G.B. returned home stepping off the plain holding the piece of paper saying that Hitler had given his word. A short while later Hitler invaded Czechslovakia, G.B. and France in fumes said "Hitler WTF u signed the paper." Hitler replied "so.....". Finally in 1939 Hitler went to far and Invaded poland, Finally after six years of watching Hitler build in power Great Britan and France declared war.

This was just the beginning.

France believed that this War would be just like the last and built a massive defensive line facing the German border. Hitler after destroying poland turned his attention to France and saw what they had built so cassually he went around it using his Blitzkreig tactic (translationm means lightning war) and went through Belguim. Before the french knew what hit them they were having Halftracks and panzers shoved up their butt. Great Britan tried desperatly to help France but to no avail the majority of the British Expoditionary Force that had been sent to aid France was trapped and surrounded in a small fishing town called Dunkirk while the Germans pushed on to Paris and shortly captured it. Here Hitler would make his first mistake. He had a large chunk of the british army trapped and surrounded and instead of finishing them off he let them escape.

France with Paris lost surrendered and was split into two seperate nations. What the Germans occupied became part of Germany while the southern half of the country became known as Vichy France which was run by a pro facist government. Pretty much a way for Germany to keep France under control without the resistance growing to strong. Meanwhile while all this crap is going on America is sitting their twiddling their thumbs saying that distance is our friend we are worlds apart from the conflict and will never fully be involved........... rightttttttttttt. Britan now isolated on their Island turned to their one strength over the Nazis that being their naval supperiority. Hitler never fully recognized the potential and need for a navy so the only true ship the Germans built was the Bismark, I won't go to far into depth into that one pretty much all u need to know was that eventually the massive ship got mobbed and was sunk.

Now that water seperated Hitler from dominating the rest of Europe he turned to his Airforce hoping to bomb the british into submission. He made a non agression pact with Russia who at the moment was terrified of Germany and gladly signed and set his sights on the massive air battle that would be known as the Battle of Britan. At the beginning Germany's air force dominated the skies and the plan was brilliant. They targeted the runways and radar stations in hopes of crippling the Royal Air Force and for the first week it was working brilliantly a few more days of bombing runs and the Royal Air Force would have nothing left. But a mistake happened........ a lone bombing crew on a night raid got lost and off course in a panic and trying to increase their speed the bombing crew dumped their ordinance and headed for home. What the crew didnt know was that they were directly over London when they dropped the bombs. Civilians were killed and the British were outraged and in their own night raid they bomber Berlin. Here once agian Hitler made a fatal mistake. Instead of continuing his succesful bombing raids on the Royal Air Force he turned the raids onto Civilian Towns and Cities, giving the RAF time to repair and mend what had been destroyed. Hitler in part leveled London but in the end lost the Battle of Britan when all of his aircraft were shot down by the rejuvanated RAF.

Hitler infuriated by his stall in conquering all of Europe turned his attention to one of his most hated advesaries, Joseph Stalin. Hitler hated communism and everything it stood for and decided to break the non-agression pact and invaded Russia in the mistake that would finally lead to his downfall. Sure the Germans struck hard and fast and leveled any Russian defense that was raised agianst him but their ultimate downfall can be atributed to 2 factors. One, the Russian winter. Hitler's third Reich wasnt ready for it the cold killed hundreds of Hitlers soldiers before the Russians could. 2, Hitler underestimated Stalin's cold heartedness. Stalin simply threw millions of soldiers at the Germans, he didn't care if they died he just wanted to stop the Nazi's. The Germans killed millions and yet millions more still came until finally the Germans were just overwhelmed and the slow retreat back to Germany began.

Now lets get into the African campaign and introduce you to the Germans best General, Rommel. Rommel was a brilliant tactician and chased the British clear across all of North Africa. Rommel had only given Hitler one request, just keep the supplies coming. As long as Rommel was supplied with ammunition and fuel he would continue to beat the British. He pushed the Brits all the way to Egypt and almost to Cairo when something very unexpected happened to Germany.

On December 7th when the Germans found out that the Japanease had bombed Pearl Harbor Hitler was furius. America was as Admiral Yamato put it, "A sleeping giant" no country in the world could match our industrial strength and for once this wasnt a country he could attack. The ocean kept him from his enemy. The Americans gave the British everything they needed, Tanks, planes, guns, ammuntion. All this came to Cairo and fell into the hands of a General named Montgomery. With this massive outpouring of weapons and arms he would stop the Germans at a stand still. While Montgomery was getting all these new toys Rommel was having issues, Hitler was sending to many supplies to Russia, Rommels Africa Korps was running on empty and when the Brits counterattacked at El Alamein he couldnt hold them back and ironically he was chased all the way back the way he had chased the Brits all the way here.

Now the Americans would finally get into the fight and our first major conflict in the European theatre was the Battle of Kesserine Pass, where Rommel was sandwiched between us and the British. Eventually the combined forces of the Allies would force the Germans completly out of Africa and begin to formulate plans for the invasion of sicily followed by an invasion into Italy. At this point time was running out for Hitler his nation was getting attacked from the russians and now his allies the Italians were under threat of Invasion. The Americans and the British worked together and pushed through sicily and onto Italy, eventually the Italians would throw in the towel and surrender. The Germans left in Italy tried to put up wat defense they could and the most famous of these was the battle at Monte Cassino.

Stalin his advance agianst the Germans somewhat stalled asked for the aid of the Allies in opening up a second front agianst the Germans that would take pressure off the Russian front. He was in fact suggesting the Invasion of Normandy. The allies quickly agreed and began gathering forces into Britan for the massive invasion. Their they sat and Hitler using spies noticed wat was going on, the allies knew that Hilter believed General Patton to be the allies best leader so they used Patton as a diversion placing him away from the invasion force with a fake army. Patton was beyond pissed at this but would eventually get his chance to shine after the initial invasion.

Hitler would make one final flaw that would be the last nail in the coffin. When the allies began the invasion Hitler believed that this was just a diversion and kept the reserves in place waiting for Patton to make his "real" invasion. Before he could recognize his mistake the Allies had formed a beachhead and the war was almost finished. The next few months the Allies in France would keep pushing the Germans back until they finally got to the Rhine River (the border between France and Germany) here the Allies were stuck and Montgomery came up with a fairly idiotic plan. Montgomery believed that he could push up through the Netherlands much like Hitler flanked the French and just go around the Rhine. He was given a coalition of troops and tried to push through. The plan failed drastically, the Allies were stopped repeadatly and the Airbourne that had dropped ahead of the Infantry became cut off and surrounded. The war would go on.

Hitler in an act of desperation would use what was left of his reserves to make one final counter attack. This would become the Battle of the Bulge. The germans tried to strike out through Belguim only to be stopped by a combination of the Airbourne and the Infantry. The attack occured during winter and many American troops were rushed in ill prepared, the fighting that took place over the next few months would be devastating. Finally the counter attack was pushed back and the Allies waited for a chance to cross the Rhine. They captured by pure miracle the Remagan bridge and used that to secure a foothold in Germany. From here on the war was over. Germany was done for, the Russians pushed from the East and the Americans and the British pushed from the West. German soldiers realizing what was happening desperatly tried to surrendor to the Americans or the British fearing wat the Russians would do to them. From here on out the War is pretty much done, both sides of the Allied assult were racing for the prize of capturing Berln and eventually Hitler would blow his brains out.........

ok that hurt my mind to do that. There Dev u happy.

Last edited by Cwian on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:01 pm

LOL yes Im happy Cwian Big Grin..but i do have one correction to make on your translations Mein Fuher does not mean "My Father" but instead means "My Leader" Fuher=Leader and Vater (pronounced 'Fater')=Father Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

really dev.... just wow...
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

ahah i cant believe i read all that. WW2 was my fav subject. One part i thought was amazing that i learned this year is how the Americans and British initially got into Sicily. One reason i liked this war so much is because of how sneaky and how creative some plans were.

The Nazis received word that the Allies would land on Sicily after the allies defeated the axis in Tunisia. Nazis decided that they needed to stack sicily to keep the allies out of Europe. The allies quickly realized that it would be too difficult to invade sicily with the amount of men they had. So they decided to come up with a plan. My teacher called it the dead man plan lol. They decided that they would need to make a British officer. A fake one. They needed a man, a man with a Military history, and they needed to write up some fake battle plans. The plot was to shoot this man out of a torpedo, and hes supposed to carry all of these fake battle plans. So the tricky part was finding a man that wasnt too dinged up from battle. But they were in luck. There was a man in the newspaper that just had a heart attack. So the British VIPs go up to the widows house and asks if they can use her husbands corpse for military purposes. Of course she objects and they dont leave until she gives it to them. So praying the plan would work, they give this military person an identity, and they shoot him towards sicily for the nazis to find floating on the water. The nazis found the battle plans and wanted to make sure they were legit. They take the dead man to a hospital around the area. The whole plan would have backfired if the docters in that area were good. They thought he died maybe from a crashed plane. The nazis ate every bit of those plans. The plans said that the allies would advance through Greece and up through Yugoslavia. So Hitler ordered most of those soldiers from Sicily to move to Greece. That was a big mistake hitler made. The allies made it to sicily and crushed what hitler had there. The officers kept telling hitler that the greece attack was fake and that they were at sicily. Hitler didnt even believe them. He just said "NO. The initial attack is still coming." So that dead mans plan thing really worked to get the allies in easily.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

yah i wasnt that big into sicily i just viewed it as another stepping stone to Italy, and then to germany. What i did find hilarious however was the race that Patton and Montogmery were having to see who could get to the tip of the island and cut off the nazi escape first.
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:49 pm

isnt faja father in german?
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm

yes really bush Big Grin, i think one of my favorite deception plans created by England and America was the initial plan of D-Day, they made the germans think they were going to invade france farther north in a city wich i cant remember the name (starts with a c though), all those inflatable tanks and aircraft, and intercepted messages, made hitler decide to shift most of his forces farther north, had it not been for that D-Day would have been a lot worse
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Strong"x"J" wrote:
isnt faja father in german?

negative strong, Vater is father, faja isnt even a german word lmao
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm

I actually referenced wat dev is talkin about in my write up
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, that was probably one of the greatest diversionary tactics ever in modern war Smile
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

hah dev ik what you mean about the inflatable tanks and aircrafts..what idiots Big Grin
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm

hahaha, hard to tell flying at about 13000 ft in the air Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

true...lol..i saw a pic of like 4 guys carrying one of those tanks lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 pm

yeah hahaha
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Got a few things wrong tho scrooby

germany did NOT start WWII

After the treay of versailles, Germany was forced to give up 60% of ther rheinland, so of course this made the germans bitter. But, when hitler rose to power, he promised to restore order out of the chaos Germany was in. He raised an army, and much more which was against the treaty of versailles, but was the first by a long shot to recover from the massive depression cause by the Us that affected everyone worldwide. In a matter of months, Germany was fully restored to its greatness, but there were still problems. Jews that lived in the rheinland saw an opportunity to seize control, buying up 80% of germany's entire economy. Of course, the greedy jews got money, but they left germany to rot. So when hitler rose to power, this caused the anti semitist movement, which was NOT case by hitler or the nazi party, they just supported it. Soon, when hitler fully restored Germany, they wanted ther original rheinland back, so they began negotiating with other countries. Of course other counrties were fearfull of Hitlers power, so they let in. But many ppl did not want Hitler to take control, so they fought back. This caused the idea of Hitler "invading" czeck and other countries. Soon, hitler was after one small piece of land; the "danzig corridor" which was given to poland after the treaty of versailles so they had a route to the ocean. Hitler pleaded with poland, but many of the rich jews that owned Germany's economy decided that there was no need to give it up, since they thought they could overrun Germany in a matter of 3 days. Secretely, britain and france made a pact with poland, the "anglo-french assurance pact" saying they would protect poland if germany invaded. This allowed poland the assurance that they were safe, and cut off all negotiations and communications with germany. Since there wwas over a million german nationalists and occupants living in the Danzig Corridor, poland decided to attack them to show there strength and safety. The Danzig Massacres began.

In 1939 "forgot the date, did a report on this a few months ago" Polish bulsheviks under protection of the polish army started attacking German nationalists in the Danzig Corridor. Not only was this an act of war, but the way it happened was brutal in manner. "Women were raped and hacked to death by axes, children were nailed to barns, and men were shot where they stood" The horrible accounts of murder kept on until a certain sunday "Bromberg Bloody Sunday" where over 5,800 german nationalists where slaughtered in a SINGLE day. After this, the death toll was over 55,000 germans slaughtered in this small 3 miles stretch of land.

Pictures of the massacre (CAUTION, VERY GRAPHIC)
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p215-218.htm
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p224-229.htm
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p230-236.htm
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p237-243.htm
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p244-249.htm
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities_p219-223.htm

Speech of Hitler's response to these massacres
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQvN2Kp21oA

After this atrocity, Hitler decided to invade, causing England and France to forcibly declare war, and the Second Great War began. hitler's actions were completely justified, I dont see how everyone thinks he was th EVIL-est person to ever walk th earth
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Default no offense with how much jew trashin ur writing ur kinda sounding like a radical. Ok first of all I would never, ever, ever use the Danzig incidents in a paper. That subject is by far the most unrelilable to handle. Both countries have their own sides to the story and we dont know which one was true, did u forget about what happened in Warsaw or that Hitler dressed dead bodies in German soldiers to make it look like the poles had shot them. Also Russian bolsheviks in poland in 1939!!!! WAT! Russia was invading Poland from the East while Hitler did it from the West the poles would have no relations with the soviets. Hitler was agressive he went far beyond the boundries of restoring germany when he took over Austria.... AUSTRIA WAS NEVER PART OF GERMANY! He wanted war, he desperatly wanted it and that the Allies were appeasing him only made him push further. No matter what the Allies did he was going to have all of Europe, read Mein Kampf if u dont believe me, hitler was insane, briliant but insane. One last thing u say that Hitler didnt hate jews. WAT! HITLER DESPISED THEM! The Germans were only angry at them when Hitler began using them as a scapegoat for everything bad that had happened to Germany since its defeat. Even if he didnt hate the Jews wat about his belief in the Aryan Race and how they were the dominant race. Under that belief he didnt just kill Jews. What about all of the Handicaped, the Gypsies, The homosexuals. Hitler had them all massacred. LOOK HOW HE TREATED THE SOVIET PRISONERS. they were worse than crap! He used them as slaves and let his soldiers shoot them for fun. U TELLIN ME THAT HITLER WASNT EVIL! I got over 5,000,000,000 reasons he was.
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am

Cwian wrote:
Default no offense with how much jew trashin ur writing ur kinda sounding like a radical. Ok first of all I would never, ever, ever use the Danzig incidents in a paper. That subject is by far the most unrelilable to handle. Both countries have their own sides to the story and we dont know which one was true, did u forget about what happened in Warsaw or that Hitler dressed dead bodies in German soldiers to make it look like the poles had shot them. Also Russian bolsheviks in poland in 1939!!!! WAT! Russia was invading Poland from the East while Hitler did it from the West the poles would have no relations with the soviets. Hitler was agressive he went far beyond the boundries of restoring germany when he took over Austria.... AUSTRIA WAS NEVER PART OF GERMANY! He wanted war, he desperatly wanted it and that the Allies were appeasing him only made him push further. No matter what the Allies did he was going to have all of Europe, read Mein Kampf if u dont believe me, hitler was insane, briliant but insane. One last thing u say that Hitler didnt hate jews. WAT! HITLER DESPISED THEM! The Germans were only angry at them when Hitler began using them as a scapegoat for everything bad that had happened to Germany since its defeat. Even if he didnt hate the Jews wat about his belief in the Aryan Race and how they were the dominant race. Under that belief he didnt just kill Jews. What about all of the Handicaped, the Gypsies, The homosexuals. Hitler had them all massacred. LOOK HOW HE TREATED THE SOVIET PRISONERS. they were worse than crap! He used them as slaves and let his soldiers shoot them for fun. U TELLIN ME THAT HITLER WASNT EVIL! I got over 5,000,000,000 reasons he was.
Lol, mostly propaganda to discredit Hitler
Im not hating on jews or anything, but th danzig massacre kinda justifies th war COMPLETELY
and name ur reasons for hating Hitler, cause the only thing people can think of is th holocaust, even tho hitler did NOT start it
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 am

Default im going to tell you the same reason as I said earlier. Mein Kampf, written long before any racial purity ideas arose in Germany. Hitler was a nut job and was the sole reason Germany lost WWII. You say people used those incidents as propaganda agianst Germany, how do you know that Hitler wasnt using the Danzig incident as propaganda himself. You cannot use a source as unreliable as the Danzig incident, no1 knows what really happened there and until an actual formal investigation into the past no1 truly will know. I've already cited dozens of reasons why Hitler started the war. Poland was just the last straw dude, there is actual proof that Hitler wanted war all along and he would continue to push the allies until they gave in so i dont know why u keep sayin that he didnt intentionally start the war. All of his agressive expansions were unjustified.
Back to top Go down
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 am

In that first post you made. If i was a rich jew, when germany was devasted, i wouldnt blame them for leaving. Almost any country would have been better than germany at that point in time. And im pretty sure if he LIKED the jews, he wouldnt have let the holocaust continue..Hitler was a wacked out man..
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Divine wrote:
In that first post you made. If i was a rich jew, when germany was devasted, i wouldnt blame them for leaving. Almost any country would have been better than germany at that point in time. And im pretty sure if he LIKED the jews, he wouldnt have let the holocaust continue..Hitler was a wacked out man..
OK, i agree with that
He didnt start th holocaust, but I dont get why he didnt bother trying to stop it, thats proof he was kinda wack
BUT hitler was still a genious in many ways
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm

we can all agree hitler was a genious, even cwian knows this, but hitler was high off his mind, that he became too greedy, therefore too impatient for his own good and caused his country to lose the war
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 pm

DeV wrote:
we can all agree hitler was a genious, even cwian knows this, but hitler was high off his mind, that he became too greedy, therefore too impatient for his own good and caused his country to lose the war
Ns, thats like the perfect definition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev asked me to do this   Dev asked me to do this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dev asked me to do this
Page 1 of 1