The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky N6v0ux

Gameplay: Stalker Clear Sky is based in the Radiated "Zone" in and around Chernobyl. It is an open-ended first person shooter, that gives you more bang for your buck. It intertwines RPG, FPS, and Squad tactics into one glorious adventure. You are thrown into the action right from the get go, and it doesn't stop till you've reached the scorcher. The game relies on nothing more, than brute force, and very little smarts. I mean sure they do have Anomalies, that have very healthily priced Artifacts in them, but otherwise; the only danger to the player is himself. The AI is super analytical, meaning that it doesn't just act. It almost "thinks", what I mean is that; at any point in the game, the player could be under fire from 6-8 enemies at a time; and if the player reacts, and shoots more bullets then the enemy, they will fall back, and regroup. The game has a loose multiplayer, but it follows the storyline of the actual game, as opposed to actually creating new gametypes, and maps. The multiplayer, is the storyline; but it has the players split amongst the factions each with their own goals. The squad portion of the game doesn't really mean you control them, unlike 99% of all the other squad shooters out there. It merely means that they will operate as a unit, with you. They move from cover, and heal each other. They will fallback just the same as the enemies, but they will fight to the last man. The game also has a wide verity of wildlife. There are mutated dogs, and mutants themselves. All of them are highly deadly and will take quite a bit of skill to take down. All in all the gameplay is worth the $50. Score: 9
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Stalker_1(AI cover system)

Graphics: The graphics of this game, are the true definition of "Next-Gen." It has everything you'd see in really life, meaning Real wet map's(Rain, and Snow) all the way to their new "creation" called "God Rays" which is the beams of light that shine down from the sun, and through the trees. They even threw in the real forest feel. Dark and damp, kind of creepy. and A hell of a good place for a firefight. Then once you get to the shipyards, they have the rusty ships, with pieces flaking off of them every so often. And on DX 10 the game looks even more amazing. Score: 9
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Stalker_Clear_Sky_2007 (These are the god rays)

Sounds:The musical soundtrack of this game is what gives the game a realistic feel to it. The ambient sounds range from crows, birds, and dogs all the way to creaking metal, and explosions. The action music is what makes those chases, and firefights so creepy, and real. You feel completely immersed into the soundtrack alone. Score:8

Replayability: This is where the game wins me over. After you've beaten the game, and saved yourself. You think that's all she rode, well your wrong! After you've beaten the game, the AI, and the Games engine record that, and throw out new enemies, areas and weapons to the player. So say that in the swamps there was a barricaded bridge you couldn't cross at the start of the game, well now it's open to you. And each time you beat it the enemies become more abundant and harder. Score: 9

Reviewer Tilt: This is one of the greatest games I've played in my time on the PC. It has kept me up all hours of the night, and kept me guessing the whole way. I play multiplayer on a regular basis, and it just gets better and better. I would recommend picking it up when you get chance. Score: 9

Final Score:
9 out of 10
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 pm

did you get that off a site nightmare? XD...ive been wanting all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games for a while, im gonna have to check this one out for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:55 pm

The pictures are from a site, but the review format is the old "Highwind Review" style, nice to see someone still using it. Very nice review Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Rune wrote:
The pictures are from a site, but the review format is the old "Highwind Review" style, nice to see someone still using it. Very nice review Nightmare.

Ohh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me rune..never seen a review like that other than on websites
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Thank you, I do have another couple for the other games. I'll find sometime to post them in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky   S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Reviews ::    :: Games-
Jump to: