The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Common Sense?!

Go down 
+7
Vixen
Jackson
Gen.YoRk
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
The_Nightmare
Animal
DeV
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 am

More and more people seem to be losing this feature that has helped get man kind where we are today. I mean for real, a server MOTD says most of a clans rules, such as no recruiting, no swearing, no hacking etc. so why do people do it? I mean c'mon when eXtreme first got started they were recruiting like they were the U.S. military, now we have that CQC clan recruiting on our servers and disrespecting members not only on our server but on this site! Why do people not know how to read the rules in the server and follow them? It takes common sense and restraint..but apparently people have to feel the need to break rules...and in my opinon the tougher you act online, the weaker you are in real life, so all those that wanna break our rules you can get the f Censored off our server and site and go grow up

sorry, thats my way of venting about stupid people...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 am

DeV i could not agree more.. i think it should be common sense that you do not go on someone else's server that they pay for and try to steal their members. It is also common sense that you are not alloud to hack/glitch...

Common Sense is really i can preach about but i am not sure if my internet will still be going by the time i get done writing it..

for reals my internet is sucking lol
Back to top Go down

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

AMEN
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 am

tomorrow expect a lengthy post on this Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 am

from who? hahaha
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

Common Sense died with the birth of Xbox live lol
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am

from me smarty lol and i guess that would be. later today.. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am

rofl agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
{PZG}Gen.Hannover

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:49 am

DeV wrote:
More and more people seem to be losing this feature that has helped get man kind where we are today. I mean for real, a server MOTD says most of a clans rules, such as no recruiting, no swearing, no hacking etc. so why do people do it? I mean c'mon when eXtreme first got started they were recruiting like they were the U.S. military, now we have that CQC clan recruiting on our servers and disrespecting members not only on our server but on this site! Why do people not know how to read the rules in the server and follow them? It takes common sense and restraint..but apparently people have to feel the need to break rules...and in my opinon the tougher you act online, the weaker you are in real life, so all those that wanna break our rules you can get the f Censored off our server and site and go grow up

Yes, I agree also... I caught CQC recruiting on the PZG server also... it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
http://pzgclan.forumotion.com/portal.htm
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 am

Bahah Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:56 am

{PZG}Gen.Hannover wrote:
DeV wrote:

Yes, I agree also... I caught CQC recruiting on the PZG server also... it pisses me off.

Your one to talk han.. you was doing it to 82nd..

xD I will wait for it Animal And i expect to see it before i go to six flags Smile
Back to top Go down
Gen.YoRk
Gen.YoRk

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:39 pm

listen not all CQC are doing what you described. i only left because my friend started a clan and practically begged me to join how could i refuse. i hope the does not make your feelings twords me harsh becasue i did what was right for me.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

I agree with everyone here greatly, and I think people should be
smart enough to at least follow the server rules. DeV and Animal, I
think you guys went too crazy with Yoda and Cobra in the other topic.
People might think that this is a disrespectful clan if you do that.
So, just please be nice and calm down lmao.

Tony, I just came
back to Six Flags xD

and York we don't think badly of you at all, we understand Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Dark wrote:
I agree with everyone here greatly, and I think people should be
smart enough to at least follow the server rules. DeV and Animal, I
think you guys went too crazy with Yoda and Cobra in the other topic.
People might think that this is a disrespectful clan if you do that.
So, just please be nice and calm down lmao.

Tony, I just came
back to Six Flags xD

and York we don't think badly of you at all, we understand Smile

false, Me, nightmare and Animal, started out with respectful comments on how to fill out proper ban appeals, they mis-interpreted our tone and flipped, started insulting us and all of that, although cobra comes out first sentence calling more than half of ownt members pricks, now although we did carry on the argument, they should know better than to go on our servers and forums and break the rules, so in my opinon they deserve what they got early this morning.

York, im not saying everyone is at fault, but namely two members, if you're part of the clans leadership, you have a say, tell them not to recruit on OwnT, Evil, PZG or any other clan server and we wouldnt be in this mess, also tell cobra to stop disrespecting OwnT members on the server and forums for no reason
Back to top Go down
{PZG}Gen.Hannover
{PZG}Gen.Hannover

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Mario wrote:
{PZG}Gen.Hannover wrote:
DeV wrote:

Your one to talk han.. you was doing it to 82nd..

xD I will wait for it Animal And i expect to see it before i go to six flags Smile

Someone must be providing you with false info... i've never recruited on any 82nd server...
Back to top Go down
http://pzgclan.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

LOL Hanny..

@Tony your one to speak.. people in glass houses should not throw stones.
@York. If you joined that clan that's nice I hope they succeed. We do not discriminate by clans here.. If you mess up then you will be banned. It's as plain as that.

Have a wonderful day,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Common sense.. Whats that?
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 pm

SarahBeth wrote:
Common sense.. Whats that?

It is the ability to think about something before doing it. Example Bob and Joe are walking down the median on a road, and Bob says lets try to beat these cars but Joe thinks they're too close, and says no, its probably best we dont go just yet, but Bob being daring, runs across the first lane into the second and gets hit by a car Bob lacks common sense in this situation where Joe has common sense, so if you're serious with that question Sarah, thats a serious answer if you were being a sarcastic, then its a sarcastic response Big Grin..either way I hope that clears some stuff for some peoepl Smile (not tryin to be rude i promise)
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm

LMAO Bob gets his by the car xD
Back to top Go down

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 pm

I was being sarcastic.. todays generations have no idea what it is..lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm

exactly, and it pisses me off, because several people in this clan have common sense, but more than half the people on CoD don't, i guarentee you the ones that lack common sense will probably lose every job they get because they dont think before they do something
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:41 pm

DeV wrote:
exactly, and it pisses me off, because several people in this clan have common sense, but more than half the people on CoD don't, i guarentee you the ones that lack common sense will probably lose every job they get because they dont think before they do something

Yuppie yuppiers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 pm

and no work ethic.. That "kid" failed to show again Kyle.. maybe you should just mow the lawn...
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm

why do you have to use joe as one of the characters.. at least i have common sense in this story Smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

hahaha, sorry animal, didnt know your name was joe :P i just picked the most random names i could Big Grin..and im still waiting on your lengthy response :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common Sense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Sense?!   Common Sense?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Sense?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: General Chat-
Jump to: