The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Rune Gone *Early Warning*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

Rune Gone *Early Warning* Empty
PostSubject: Rune Gone *Early Warning*   Rune Gone *Early Warning* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

This might come to a surprise to some people, but I have been doing some major gaming on my 360 for the last few weeks, which explains my slight absence from the forum. Now about this early warning, today (July 11, 2010) a game from one of my favorite series is coming out, and I have a slight tendency to focus on it rather than anything else.

For anyone that is wondering what game came out that holds this much importance to me, it's Dragon Quest IX.

Rune Gone *Early Warning* 24zyluw

I've been playing this series since back when I only owned a Nes. The reason this one is so important however is because of this.

Rune Gone *Early Warning* Iypocz

This is the first Nintendo DS game to have 2 carts in it, which is both amazing that they needed to use a second one to contain this game. This also means the game is going to be epically long, and like any Dragon Quest game (after the original) I can spend up to around 600+ hours playing it (no joke).

It also has co-op multiplayer which my friend and I will be using, and it will have weekly downloadable quests to keep the main story going until the release of Dragon Quest X.

So in short, the reason I might be going away for a bit is because of this game, I might be able to pull myself away long enough to visit the forums, but no promises.

Expect a review on this title when(ever) I get back.

Everyone have fun!
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Rune Gone *Early Warning*   Rune Gone *Early Warning* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 pm

jeeeezzz have fun man Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Rune Gone *Early Warning*   Rune Gone *Early Warning* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Yep, same bro
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Rune Gone *Early Warning*   Rune Gone *Early Warning* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Have fun you gaming geek Big Grin J/k Rune, see you when you get back on to cod Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Gone *Early Warning*   Rune Gone *Early Warning* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Gone *Early Warning*
Page 1 of 1