The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Cudi Hacking

Go down 
+8
Cap'n
Romanian
cudi
Default_33
Jackson
Crabby
Animal
vcodslayer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vcodslayer
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 am

xfire for demo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vcodslayer
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am

slayer please fill out the appropriate form and then post it here and upload your demo to mediafire.com

i am personally getting tired of you just accusing someone and only having a 1 kill cam demo... that proves nothing .... for issues like this in the future please xfire an admin and have them deal with the situation how THEY feel fit..
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Cudi/Adness/Delay Has Been Banned Already. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 pm

I hate all these hackers...gosh, why not just play? Don't risk getting banned just so you can have fun...
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

AmoLadyGaga wrote:
Cudi/Adness/Delay Has Been Banned Already. :]
lol, Adness walls and aimbots so much, and yet he still sucks at cod LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 pm

lol wow anaimal failed on that one lol. looks like he was right after all. good catch slayer!
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 pm

PAPALONE wrote:
lol wow anaimal failed on that one lol. looks like he was right after all. good catch slayer!

would you like to explain that?

i simply said i am getting sick of him just accusing people of hacks and not filling out the form..
he also likes to accuse people and then only have 1 kill cam demo and want them banned.
Back to top Go down

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 pm

how do u know cudi and adness are the same person? cudi is saying he isnt adness. i have cudi's guid and ip address if that helps
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Yea I Eff'd Up. :s
Cudi Has A Diff Guide.. Ugh.

1175896 - Cudi
1793757 - Adness/Delay

-But Either Way Now I Gotta Spec,
People Don't Get Reported For Nothing. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, its very obvious they both hack actually
just spec them and ull see
Back to top Go down

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

its up to you craby keep him ban or unban him .
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:00 pm

hey um this is my first time on this forum so let me get straight to the point...i am not adness and that was really disrespectful of whoever it was to start this rumor or watever speculation that i am adness...dnt even know who that is...ive barely started playing this year and i dnt know how to hack or where to get em. Now, with time everyone gets good and im not too bad myself im about average but if ur really good u would know that pre-firing does kind of work of u know where that person is already and your both shooting each other... i also go by dome shottah so i play and talk with alot of u and this really does hurt me that people think im hacking i stayed home from work today to see wat was going on so im sorry if im being mean or rude but i think its really messed up sumone from here thinks im hacking u guys can spec me all u want i encourage it but please dnt accuse me of hacking
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 pm

cudi wrote:
hey um this is my first time on this forum so let me get straight to the point...i am not adness and that was really disrespectful of whoever it was to start this rumor or watever speculation that i am adness...dnt even know who that is...ive barely started playing this year and i dnt know how to hack or where to get em. Now, with time everyone gets good and im not too bad myself im about average but if ur really good u would know that pre-firing does kind of work of u know where that person is already and your both shooting each other... i also go by dome shottah so i play and talk with alot of u and this really does hurt me that people think im hacking i stayed home from work today to see wat was going on so im sorry if im being mean or rude but i think its really messed up sumone from here thinks im hacking u guys can spec me all u want i encourage it but please dnt accuse me of hacking
Oh, ur Dome Shotta?
lol, kk i know u dont hack then, u just prefire a lot, ive specked u before
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 pm

dude thank u default it really hurt me that people think im hacking yeah i am shottah cant believe u remember me but thanks for helping me out brotha i seriously feel hurt cuz i dnt cheat i play for the love of the game... n e ways thanks default
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 pm

I was playing against Cudi last night with Azim. He wasn't hacking then.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

dude thank u default it really hurt me that people think im hacking yeah i am shottah cant believe u remember me but thanks for helping me out brotha i seriously feel hurt cuz i dnt cheat i play for the love of the game... n e ways thanks default...just rean romanians comment thank u too brotha im really upset people think im hacking

Last edited by cudi on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 pm

ok so i guess i just seen up top that it was slayer who was the one who started this?
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Sorry for the mix up Cudi we will have it straightened out as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

thank u very much cap'n it means alot that at least one of u say something... i thought hell was gonna help me out cuz i use to talk to him a lot as dome shottah and i told him its me dome shottah too and he didnt believe me its ok tho capn thank u now u guys know i take it VERY serious when someone accuses me of hacking
Back to top Go down

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

well i cant make decisions on who to unban if ur on the ban list then thats that and its up to vix if he wants to unban you sorry
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 pm

k i understand brotha its cool sorry if it looked like i was attacking u...im not thx anyway hell
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

I've seen you in the server, you don't hack. I thought you were Adness because of Slayer's post, sorry about the mix up.
Back to top Go down
cudi

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 am

its all good dark i play with u alot...so slayer was the one who said i was adness?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

Wait...I thought he was...now I'm confused m235 . If it wasn't you who said it was Adness Slayer, then I am very sorry. I shouldn't be accusing people for things.
Back to top Go down

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 am

Do the ips match?

71.84.91.115 is cudi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cudi Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudi Hacking   Cudi Hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cudi Hacking
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next