The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

I guess I'll try this again

Go down 
+2
Vixen
ShadowOps
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

I guess I'll try this again Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Name when banned: -eXtreme|Barracuda (most likely)

Your Guid: 1926933

Date: A very long while ago

Time: Unknown

Server: Was originally banned in the rifles server but for some reason it's now all of them

Admin who banned you: Vixen

Reason for ban: Language

Why you should be unbanned: Because it was a while ago and I believe it was just a few minor cuss words, but I guess that's a huge no-no for you guys.

--------------------------
I've already tried this once and never got an answer from anyone, probably because of all the unknowns, in fact the post is still on your forums right here: https://owntclan.forumotion.net/ban-appeals-f15/banned-for-please-unban-t1942.htm
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

I'll look into it for you shadow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

They were not minor cuss words. I was there with you and they were pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Well I'm sorry if it was pretty bad, as I don't really remember it. I don't think it was out of hand though.

I guess I'll try this again 715452
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

ShadowOps wrote:
Why you should be unbanned: Because it was a while ago and I believe it was just a few minor cuss words, but I guess that's a huge no-no for you guys.

I cannot tell whether or not that is sarcasm, as I cannot effectively pick up tone over the internet, but if it was I suggest you change your attitude...

I like you Cuda, but we have reasons for our rules on our servers that we (Vixen) pay for. We ask little of the people that play on our servers and those who cannot adhere the rules simply will be removed. I'm not quite sure what it is but some people just do not comprehend this, and no Cuda I am not referring to you in this statement.

Anyways, good luck with the appeal.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

No sarcasm I'm just saying I don't think it was that bad, whatever I may have said. Some people freak out over the smallest things and I'm not talking about ownt in particular, just some people overreact to things said on the servers. That's all

And I understand it's a rule but people don't have to act like I just killed someone when all I did was say the word I guess I'll try this again 772460. I guess I'll try this again 942528
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

ShadowOps wrote:
No sarcasm I'm just saying I don't think it was that bad, whatever I may have said. Some people freak out over the smallest things and I'm not talking about ownt in particular, just some people overreact to things said on the servers. That's all

And I understand it's a rule but people don't have to act like I just killed someone when all I did was say the word I guess I'll try this again 772460. I guess I'll try this again 942528

Well we know that swearing isn't that extreme, but we established that rule because of the average age of the players, even many people in this clan including myself are under 16, and we didn't find it appropriate for them (us) to be exposed to such vulgar language, the violence in the game where heads fly off and limbs are blown away is bad enough, LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Teenagers have heard worse and in most cases have probably said worse in their life then I did on the server. I don't think swearing is that big of an issue.

It's like cops busting in your house for illegally downloading music. There's more important things to worry about. I guess I'll try this again 936877
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Not all teenagers have hear worse, and sometimes even people younger than 13 play...which isn't good when they're playing with a person who swears...because they might not even know the word yet, and maybe they will learn it from CoD...Ownt is supposed to be for all ages, so remember that there aren't only teens playing CoD.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 am

If they're under 13 they shouldn't be playing this game in the first place.

I understand it's supposed to be for all ages and that's why if I'm unbanned, I will never cuss in the server again.

And I can assure you most teenagers have heard worse in their every day life, and like I said in most cases have said worse. Of course there are some children who are taught very strictly and probably won't hear language like that till they're in high school. But I doubt those type of kids are the ones who play Call of Duty 1 on a daily basis. Lol...
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am

Regardless of whether or not you feel language is a big issue or not, it is still our server. First of all it makes you look trashy and immature, second of all there is almost never any reason for it, so whats the point?

Regardless, Vix makes the rules and he should be getting back to you about the status of your appeal sometime, I believe in second chances, so I have no problem with you being unbanned, especially if you really do intend to follow our rules. Have a nice day.

AfterLife
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

I sent you a pm about ur ban. I will un ban you this time. If you get banned again then It will stick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
ShadowOps
ShadowOps

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 am

Thank you very much Vixen. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

Just keep the cursing down, If someone makes you mad just leave the server, and open a notepad and curse at it, Always helps for me. xD
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Lmao Metal, I just curse out loud Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll try this again   I guess I'll try this again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll try this again
Page 1 of 1