The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
easton
Recruit
Recruit
easton

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Empty
PostSubject: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Alrighty I haven't used ps in over a year since osx 10.6 doesn't support my legal version of photoshop... Screw that, I payed several hundreds of dollars for a version compatible with the latest software, so I stole one: version 8. Adobe can just deal with it :P. It's very nice btw since the version I was using. Anyways, in the past two days I've made 3 sigs; my current one which you can see, as well as one for eXtreme|Saint, and eXtreme|Papalone. Here they are:

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Saintsig

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Sigkpx

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Papsig

That's the order I made them in too; as you can see they get exponentially better - I like Papa's the best, but what am I gonna do? I already gave it to him ?? Wink

If anyone wants a sig, please let me know, I'm very eager to get as good as I used to be. Let me know,

Easton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

You aren't too bad dude, once you use it again for a while you'll have a real talent. Just a hint, instead of puting made by easton, y not put in a signature or something. Makes it look better. Good Job!
Back to top Go down
easton
Recruit
Recruit
easton

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote :

Just a hint, instead of puting made by easton, y not put in a signature or something.

Yes, I like this thought.

Easton
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

If you need help getting your "signature" signature let me know. An example would be Dingo's sig which has my signature on the right.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am

Shock you didn't sign my johnny english one Big Grin
Back to top Go down
zin
Sergeant First Class - 1.3
Sergeant First Class - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

nice work easton
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Those I gotta say are sick bro, nice job! 5 stars on all of them.
Back to top Go down
easton
Recruit
Recruit
easton

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Quote :

Those I gotta say are sick bro, nice job! 5 stars on all of them.
Well I can't tell you how much kind words like these swell my ego - so careful. Really though keep the praise coming I like it.

Anyway, I've done a couple new sigs since I got home last night (from a GREAT last TX concert btw Smile ) and I am trying out the signature idea instead of the afore mentioned lame "sig by easton" tags. Here they are:

Enzo's:
Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Enzosig

and another one for me since my mood/needs are constantly changing and NEED to be tended to:
Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Snipersig

I still think my best one is Papa's Frown I may have gotten lucky on it... Naw :P I'm good.

Easton
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

The first one is pretty sick Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm

maybe make your signature E smaller. put it in a corner. People don;t want your signature to be the main attraction of the sig.
Back to top Go down
easton
Recruit
Recruit
easton

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Quote :

People don;t want your signature to be the main attraction of the sig.
Of course they don't, and I take that into consideration when I also consider this: they also don't want to make their own signature.. Hmm.

IDK, I like being sure I get credit for my work, in any case.

I might sound bitter, but I've had people put their name on my work before and sell it... And I'm not talking about photo shop art either. Real software that I've written and real study guides that I've made have both been problems in the past. So, to reduce the possiblity of theft, I now make my signature big enough that people won't try to go through the trouble of brushing it out.

Eh,... maybe I'll make it a little smaller.

Easton
Back to top Go down
easton
Recruit
Recruit
easton

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

Sorry for the double post, I have a couple more for ya'll to critique:

Another one for me Smile
Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Eastonsgoldgloryls

And one for Italian
Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Italianssigls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easton's Reunion With Photoshop   Easton's Reunion With Photoshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easton's Reunion With Photoshop
Page 1 of 1