The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Legendary|Ulrich

Go down 
+4
Torque
MiniLuv
AfterLife
narK0t1x
8 posters
AuthorMessage
narK0t1x
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
narK0t1x

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

I think some OwnT members like blue were on when he was

Well, when i was the only Ownt member on, he accused me of walling then called me the B word.

Legendary|Ulrich Shot0098

After all the Ownt members leave, a person called YOUHACK (red and yellow colors with the six squares in his name, like this: [][][]YOUHACK[][][]). He has walls, and when I confront him he says "your mad cuz u know you hacked me b****". Sound a little familiar?

I think that it was Ulrich (I am not 100% sure...) because he thought I walled because he thought I walled (hence the name YOUHACK) and he called me a b**** once with his Legendary tags on and once with his "walling tags" on. When I said his real name (Ulrich) he didn't respond, then disconnected. Sorry I couldn't get a demo because I forgot the command to start it and he disconnected before I got the chance.

-narK0t1x
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

I dont think that was Ulrich, I was on last night when he was accusing you of hacking. If I remember correctly YOUHACK and Ulrich were on at the same time during one game, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
MiniLuv
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
MiniLuv

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 am

I have a feeling that these Legendary guys are a bunch of pro hackers.
Just played with solace, I think he walls and aimbots.
If you ever played against him, his shots are just bs.
Back to top Go down
narK0t1x
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
narK0t1x

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 am

Afterlife: Oh... well maybe ur rite. i noticed him when everyone was gone, but maybe he was there. i just thought it was him because he called me the B word and his name so...
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 am

I'm not disagreeing with you that he is a dick a possibly a hacker, I'm just saying I dont think that was him lol
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

Mini aimboting is so easy to tell... You would know for sure and hardly anyone ever does it for that exact reason.
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 am

Walls are much harder to tell from someone that actually knows how to use them, I have spent hours watching a single person play trying to decide if they are walling or not. Aim bots are extremely easy to tell (especially on autos)
Back to top Go down
MiniLuv
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
MiniLuv

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 am

You see the tunnel in harbor?
I was coming out of it, Legendary Solace was on the platform, going for the door, he sees me jumps, shoots, and guess what?
Headshot...while he was JUMPING@!@!!@!@!@@!@!
And he does tons of shots like these...either he's really pro, or he's just a no-life...

You know, all great players end up admitting they hacked....
Back to top Go down
Frenchy
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Frenchy

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 am

Im not an hacker Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Torque
Retired
Retired
Torque

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 am

that's not true mini back in my better days I've had scores as high as 135-50 and I never hacked. As for the jumping headshots.. Everyone gets lucky even if this happened many times it's most likely luck.
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

Yea, what Torque said, I've had games where I am just on fire and get lucky shots all game, then the next game I have to work to keep a positive KD lol
Back to top Go down
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

ive had games weer i shuld get a luck shot, but dial-up prevented that and they shot me bcuz i froze in mid-air Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

OK so I'm Guessing we are all set for now.. also... How did my name get associated in there..lol??
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 pm

i think pinkly thaought he was vixen
Back to top Go down
Mertz

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am

MiniLuv wrote:
I have a feeling that these Legendary guys are a bunch of pro hackers.
Just played with solace, I think he walls and aimbots.
If you ever played against him, his shots are just bs.

well when i wass at sgc we were going to have a scrim but we didn't cause we knew they hacked.
Back to top Go down
http://noraracing.forumandco.com
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am

that was then.. Alot of them have cleaned up theirs acts now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

Legendary|Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary|Ulrich   Legendary|Ulrich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary|Ulrich
Page 1 of 1