The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team


**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team


**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
The Ownt Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ownt Gaming Community

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!
 
HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

 

 ReApplication for Snake

Go down 
+8
Patches
Cap'n
Rolink
Vixen
NV
PainCakes
A7X
SnakeUrFace
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 am

In-Game Name: a_potatochip, }-SnakE-{, PainCakesJr., A7XJr., SurkusJr, NVJr.

First Name: Brandon

Patch are you applying for? (1.3, 1.5. Both) 1.3

Have you ever been a member of OWNT? Yes

Have you ever applied for OWNT?Yes

Age: 17

Gender:Male

Occupation/Grade:11th Grade

What are some of your hobbies/interests: BasketBall, PS3, Football, breaking own bones IN football xD

How often do you play in a week: 7 days for 1-4 hours a day

X-Fire user name (Required): bjking247

Clan experience:I was in it once, left, tried to join again and got denied.Vixen said I could reapply
Are you currently in a clan on 1.3 or 1.5? No(We Do Not Allow Double-Clanning)

Reason of interest in Ownt: I really wanna be in ownt, so many friends in it

Recruiter/Sponsor (If no one, put self): A7X, Vixen, PainCakes, Surkus, i think there was someone else.....

Did you read our rules? 1000 times


I am really sorry for all the language and disrespecting Animal from before, I really do apologize. :]


Last edited by SnakeUrFace on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put that lil message in the middle of everything somehow. :|)
Back to top Go down
A7X
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
A7X


Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-19

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 am

GL SNAKE Big Grin
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes


Posts : 668
Reputation : 1
Age : 27
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Somewhere in the deep forests of....Kansas

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:30 am

Haha, nice to see you post an app again Snake. As the line has been said many a times before this:

A recruitment officer shall be here soon to look over this app.
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3



Posts : 798
Reputation : 3
Age : 33
Join date : 2010-02-16
Location : Your mind

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 am

Yay you took my advice Smile

Glad to see you're trying again Snake, hope you make it back in Smile
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen


Posts : 5757
Reputation : 16
Age : 35
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Hidden hills of western MA
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 am

One of our recruitment officers will be along soon to accept your application into the BOR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink


Posts : 2061
Reputation : 3
Age : 27
Join date : 2010-05-05
Location : Mexico ;D
2000+ Posts

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm

welcome snake Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n


Posts : 750
Reputation : 0
Age : 58
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : BC Canada
CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:35 pm

welcome Snake(again)...You may Put on Rct tags.
- You will remain a Rct for a minimum of two (2) weeks while the Board of Recruiters evaluates you both on the forums and in game so Stay active.
- You may use any colors in your tags.
- Your tags must contain your rank your name and the clan name
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Patches


Posts : 114
Reputation : 0
Age : 27
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Va

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

The missing person snake was me:)

(i hope)lol


GL
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal


Posts : 2996
Reputation : 7
Age : 30
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Michigan
CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 am

SnAkE... my good pal Big Grin
Back to top Go down
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 am

Animal wrote:
SnAkE... my good pal Big Grin
You Wish
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member



Posts : 858
Reputation : 8
Age : 27
Join date : 2010-10-01

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm

SnakeUrFace wrote:
Animal wrote:
SnAkE... my good pal Big Grin
You Wish

Cmon man Feel the Heart Heart Heart Heart


Lol, welcome back!



oh yea

ROFLMFAO AT UR XFIRE NAME! xD@!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen


Posts : 5757
Reputation : 16
Age : 35
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Hidden hills of western MA
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Snake,

So I will be totally frank with you.
I am not amused by your actions on the server the other night.
The board will also be made aware of this issue.
I will let you know what your recruitment status is at the end of your two weeks.

~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal


Posts : 2996
Reputation : 7
Age : 30
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Michigan
CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Vixen wrote:
Snake,

So I will be totally frank with you.
I am not amused by your actions on the server the other night.
The board will also be made aware of this issue.
I will let you know what your recruitment status is at the end of your two weeks.

~Vixen

oooooooo...

behave young whippersnapper Big Grin

holy crap.. whippersnapper is a word.. and spelled right.. woah Big Grin

snake <3 good luck good friend
Back to top Go down
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok may I please say something? I don't know if you people know that I do have anger issues and I see that my anger issues caused my last application to be denied because I couldn't control my anger. I am trying to control it but when people start a conversation with "Hey :css:", I just lose it and I get angry. Animal, I am asking you nicely to stop acting like a bully to me just because you hate me for no reason. This is the only reason I do not like you Animal is because you always find a way to bother me and make me mad, then I can't control my anger and I lose it and I go into a temper tantrum. I would like you better if you would stop doing this ok? Just please stop.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal


Posts : 2996
Reputation : 7
Age : 30
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Michigan
CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm

SnakeUrFace wrote:
Ok may I please say something? I don't know if you people know that I do have anger issues and I see that my anger issues caused my last application to be denied because I couldn't control my anger. I am trying to control it but when people start a conversation with "Hey Censored", I just lose it and I get angry. Animal, I am asking you nicely to stop acting like a bully to me just because you hate me for no reason. This is the only reason I do not like you Animal is because you always find a way to bother me and make me mad, then I can't control my anger and I lose it and I go into a temper tantrum. I would like you better if you would stop doing this ok? Just please stop.

woah woah woah... i tried to be nice to you when you joined ownt, then you stepped on toes. pissed me off. and i have since decided that you will not grow up and do not deserve to be treated like something you are not. lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Animal wrote:
SnakeUrFace wrote:
Ok may I please say something? I don't know if you people know that I do have anger issues and I see that my anger issues caused my last application to be denied because I couldn't control my anger. I am trying to control it but when people start a conversation with "Hey Censored", I just lose it and I get angry. Animal, I am asking you nicely to stop acting like a bully to me just because you hate me for no reason. This is the only reason I do not like you Animal is because you always find a way to bother me and make me mad, then I can't control my anger and I lose it and I go into a temper tantrum. I would like you better if you would stop doing this ok? Just please stop.

woah woah woah... i tried to be nice to you when you joined ownt, then you stepped on toes. pissed me off. and i have since decided that you will not grow up and do not deserve to be treated like something you are not. lol. Smile
Well I just asking if you will please stop. I really want my application to be accepted. Whatever I did(IDK what I did) I apologize for. Just Please Stop ?? ??
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci


Posts : 456
Reputation : 0
Age : 33
Join date : 2010-10-02
Location : Ground Control

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm

SnakeUrFace wrote:
Animal wrote:
SnakeUrFace wrote:
Ok may I please say something? I don't know if you people know that I do have anger issues and I see that my anger issues caused my last application to be denied because I couldn't control my anger. I am trying to control it but when people start a conversation with "Hey Censored", I just lose it and I get angry. Animal, I am asking you nicely to stop acting like a bully to me just because you hate me for no reason. This is the only reason I do not like you Animal is because you always find a way to bother me and make me mad, then I can't control my anger and I lose it and I go into a temper tantrum. I would like you better if you would stop doing this ok? Just please stop.

woah woah woah... i tried to be nice to you when you joined ownt, then you stepped on toes. pissed me off. and i have since decided that you will not grow up and do not deserve to be treated like something you are not. lol. Smile
Well I just asking if you will please stop. I really want my application to be accepted. Whatever I did(IDK what I did) I apologize for. Just Please Stop ?? ??
u cussed out the sexiest spartans fan in the world
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen


Posts : 5757
Reputation : 16
Age : 35
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Hidden hills of western MA
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Artifecci wrote:
u cussed out the sexiest spartans fan in the world

Well look who is back and out of his coma and home from the hospital to boot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Artifecci wrote:
SnakeUrFace wrote:
Animal wrote:
SnakeUrFace wrote:
Ok may I please say something? I don't know if you people know that I do have anger issues and I see that my anger issues caused my last application to be denied because I couldn't control my anger. I am trying to control it but when people start a conversation with "Hey Censored", I just lose it and I get angry. Animal, I am asking you nicely to stop acting like a bully to me just because you hate me for no reason. This is the only reason I do not like you Animal is because you always find a way to bother me and make me mad, then I can't control my anger and I lose it and I go into a temper tantrum. I would like you better if you would stop doing this ok? Just please stop.

woah woah woah... i tried to be nice to you when you joined ownt, then you stepped on toes. pissed me off. and i have since decided that you will not grow up and do not deserve to be treated like something you are not. lol. Smile
Well I just asking if you will please stop. I really want my application to be accepted. Whatever I did(IDK what I did) I apologize for. Just Please Stop ?? ??
u cussed out the sexiest spartans fan in the world
Well please help me because I don't remember. Blank
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci


Posts : 456
Reputation : 0
Age : 33
Join date : 2010-10-02
Location : Ground Control

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Vixen wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
u cussed out the sexiest spartans fan in the world

Well look who is back and out of his coma and home from the hospital to boot.
been back since saturday or sunday

SnakeUrFace wrote:
Well please help me because I don't remember. Blank
u cussed him out on the servers
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen


Posts : 5757
Reputation : 16
Age : 35
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Hidden hills of western MA
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

snake,

then forget about it if you don't remember,... I would worry more about "Things that have not yet happened, things that will never happen again"
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

SnakeUrFace wrote:
Well please help me because I don't remember. Blank
u cussed him out on the servers
[/quote]Ok well I do not remember(Bad Memory).
Back to top Go down
SnakeUrFace
Registered User
SnakeUrFace


Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Age : 30
Join date : 2010-03-17
Location : Orlando / FL

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Vixen wrote:
snake,

then forget about it if you don't remember,... I would worry more about "Things that have not yet happened, things that will never happen again"
Ok. One question while your on the forums, can I have the Innactive Member picture go away please?
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal


Posts : 2996
Reputation : 7
Age : 30
Join date : 2009-09-20
Location : Michigan
CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

cussed me out on the server is a little downplaying the situation.. more like went on a 2 year old fit, and threw a tantrum cause someone saw through him Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Keep this up snake its gonna say registered user with no pic.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





ReApplication for Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReApplication for Snake   ReApplication for Snake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
ReApplication for Snake
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CQC Maj. Gen. Snake.
» -=RogueSnake=- ApplicatioN (Old Pvt.Snake from ..... somewhat months ago.)
» Ownt|Pvt. Snake
» SnakE Really Wanna Sig! PlEaSe!!!! :D :D :D
» SnakE oUtTa HeRe ByEbYe!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Applications :: Applications - Non Members-
Jump to: