The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

is anyone still active

Go down 
+2
Lee
MAXMAN
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

is anyone still active - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is anyone still active   is anyone still active - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 am

LOL even with unmatched teams we wouldn't lose Big Grin and we don't whine about anything Big Grin

Sounds good, just pm me on here once you get a yes from Chuck, and then I'll grab my other 3 people, and we'll get together. I'm good most anytime between dec. 17th and jan. 17th, that's the timeframe I'm completely off Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: is anyone still active   is anyone still active - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

mwhahahah i know lee thats the problem.if we wanna have a scrim we need to have everyone active mabye around christmas when everyone is off school so its easier i havent been on lately myself still recovering from Thanksgiving food lol

PM and we will talk
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: is anyone still active   is anyone still active - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Lee wrote:
Like i've said several times before, with the ungodly exception of NV in rifles, i can take anyone on by myself. lol This is just a matter of whether or not our squad wants a piece of the action. Big Grin

Hahahaha, I just noticed this post Big Grin

Someone thinks I'm exceptional Big Grin

Heart Lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is anyone still active   is anyone still active - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is anyone still active
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2