The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

need help plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 pm

i cant play online it says codmp stoped working a problem has caused this program to stop runing correctly and i reinstalld the game and i just cant get it to work i can only play single player does any one know how i can fix the problem?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 am

you need to delete your server cache its located in c:/programfiles/call of duty 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 am

It worked thank you vixen your a life saver Smile Big Grin Big Grin
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 pm

it does work.......lol i had the very same problum and couldnt fix ir for the life of me...i eventually used my guest profile on the laptop to play and it worked...is there a reson why that would fix it? its still the same comp so i thought it would all be the same......
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 pm

yea diffrent program files..
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

need help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help plz   need help plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Questions/Comments-
Jump to: