The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Empty
PostSubject: I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.   I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:16 pm

How do you completely wipe windows off a computer, so i can reinstall a new operatng program? I was told you open it in DOS or some crap, but if you dont save certain files your CD rom wont work or something, idk but I need help, so if anyone knows, id appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.   I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 pm

http://www.dban.org/
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.   I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:49 pm

How do you completely erase everything off a computer and keep the operating system (keep windows 7 on it) and make it as if it's a brand new computer?
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.   I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 am

Simple, pop the disc for your OS in, start it up and when it gets to the partion screen, delete the "C" drive and reparation it, there you go everything is gone, fresh start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.   I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a ? for anyone whos a comp genius.
Page 1 of 1