The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iSnipe
Private
Private

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey Everyone my Name's Mike , I've been playing Call of Duty Since it first came out but I just came back after about a Year off I been active the last couple of days and I've Noticed this Amazing Clan and thought it would be a good idea to join it. I hope I see you guys around I'm usually always on OwntlRifles server, and get Use to this Message "You Have Been Killed by iSnipe". One last thing I'm currently waiting for Approval on My Application so if any Admins can take a look that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Welcome to the Forums, See you sometime on the battle field. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 pm

welcome to the forums iSnipe, if you would like to join Ownt you must first fill out an app which can be found in the Join Ownt section on the forums right above where you posted this.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Cap'n is the man Smile, He can help you with anything you mostly need in joining, etc.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 pm

welcome man Big Grin hope you get in the clan(:
Back to top Go down
iSnipe
Private
Private

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks Guys, for the positive feedback and nice to meet you. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, ~iSnipe~   Hey guys, ~iSnipe~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, ~iSnipe~
Page 1 of 1