The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Re app for 1.3

Go down 
+8
Avery
SurkuS
Animal
Rolink
Jackson
BlazE
DeV
Weston
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 pm

rofl you two are such dorky nerds Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Welcome'z back, Rain!
*Poke* Big Grin

DONT EVEN, YOU BOTH LOST TO ME!

When? In your dreams? Lick
Weston lost to the both of us.. But our war is far from over, Mr. SchrEiner! Unless you're thinking of giving up.. Big Grin

If we are playing by the official rules, I won like 3 times in a row, Just so you are aware, i will post the official rules below.
And for god sakes... AT LEAST SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!

* A poke war may only be declared if you are poked three times or more in a 24 hour period by the same person.

* The poke war must be declared publicly, which can be done by posting a comment on the wall of the other person's profile page in Facebook.

* Once a poke war is declared, the other person can either surrender by not repoking you, or they can engage in the battle.

* The way to win a poke war is to be the last to poke the other person. If they fail to respond after 48 hours, you have the right to claim victory.

* If they poke you again after the 48 hour period, it may go on to develop into a new poke war.

Owned.

Stupid
Pffffft. If this is true s Censored t, then I won a long time ago, when I disabled my account! It was like.. a month before you poked me again. I don't see anything in those "rules" barring de-activation of accounts to win the poke war.

Sit down Mr. Schriener! Lick
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Welcome'z back, Rain!
*Poke* Big Grin

Weston lost to the both of us.. But our war is far from over, Mr. SchrEiner! Unless you're thinking of giving up.. Big Grin

If we are playing by the official rules, I won like 3 times in a row, Just so you are aware, i will post the official rules below.

* A poke war may only be declared if you are poked three times or more in a 24 hour period by the same person.

* The poke war must be declared publicly, which can be done by posting a comment on the wall of the other person's profile page in Facebook.

* Once a poke war is declared, the other person can either surrender by not repoking you, or they can engage in the battle.

* The way to win a poke war is to be the last to poke the other person. If they fail to respond after 48 hours, you have the right to claim victory.

* If they poke you again after the 48 hour period, it may go on to develop into a new poke war.

Owned.

Stupid
Pffffft. If this is true s Censored t, then I won a long time ago, when I disabled my account! It was like.. a month before you poked me again. I don't see anything in those "rules" barring de-activation of accounts to win the poke war.

YOU STILL SPELLED IT Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 772460WRONG!
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Welcome'z back, Rain!
*Poke* Big Grin

Owned.

Stupid

Ain't my fualt your last name is so difficult to spell! Why can't it be Smith, or Jones, or Morris?! Wink.. Heart
Back to top Go down
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm

^nice convo
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:15 am

Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Welcome'z back, Rain!
*Poke* Big Grin

Owned.

Stupid

Ain't my fualt your last name is so difficult to spell! Why can't it be Smith, or Jones, or Morris?! Wink.. Heart

IM GERMAN GET OVER IT :P
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 am

Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Animal wrote:
Morris wrote:
Welcome'z back, Rain!
*Poke* Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 942528

When? In your dreams? Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 512317
Weston lost to the both of us.. But our war is far from over, Mr. SchrEiner! Unless you're thinking of giving up.. Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 942528

Owned.

Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 667203
Pffffft. If this is true s Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 772460 t, then I won a long time ago, when I disabled my account! It was like.. a month before you poked me again. I don't see anything in those "rules" barring de-activation of accounts to win the poke war.

Sit down Mr. Schriener! Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 512317

Ain't my fualt your last name is so difficult to spell! Why can't it be Smith, or Jones, or Morris?! Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 472774.. Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 668351

IM GERMAN GET OVER IT :P
lol, my name is no better so guess your outta luck morris Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 942528
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 am

I probably have one of the easiest last names Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 pm

My last name is easy to spell, lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re app for 1.3   Re app for 1.3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re app for 1.3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Applications :: Applications - Members-
Jump to: