The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

stuck in version 1.4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
venomofwar
Private First Class - 1.3
venomofwar

stuck in version 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I hope there isnt already a topic about this but i havent had time to search the forum for it. I just downloaded the expansion united offensive and it upgraded it to 1.4 and i tried downloading 1.5 through the link you guys have and it wont install.... plz help u guys because i cant access you servers and i dont see the point of being part of y'all and not being able to play with y'all. hopefully someone can anwser this! thanx for reading! Smile and f67 me now if i posted this when there is already one! :-/
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 pm

the 1.5 patch is not a UO patch, upgrade the original CoD game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

failblog?
Back to top Go down
venomofwar
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 pm

dingo wrote:
failblog?

Say wat? And @ dev..... i think i figured it out.. i have to go check reall quick though....
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 pm

If you want CoD1 1.3 and CoD:UO on your computer, you need separate folders for the simple 1.3 CoD1 version and another for the 1.4 CoD1+CoD:UO.

Since you have already installed CoD:UO, I reccommend uninstalling your CoD folder.

Re-install CoD1, then copy/paste the folder in the same location on your harddrive. Name one folder CoD 1.3 and another CoD1.4.

Install CoD:UO in your CoD 1.4 folder.

Now you should have a folder for CoD1 1.3 and one for CoD1 1.4 with CoD:UO.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Romanian wrote:
If you want CoD1 1.3 and CoD:UO on your computer, you need separate folders for the simple 1.3 CoD1 version and another for the 1.4 CoD1+CoD:UO.

Since you have already installed CoD:UO, I reccommend uninstalling your CoD folder.

Re-install CoD1, then copy/paste the folder in the same location on your harddrive. Name one folder CoD 1.3 and another CoD1.4.

You can get UO from a patch? Eeek
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
venomofwar
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:31 am

WOW.... that was a lot of info.... i just did a system restore and re-installed CoD1 without the expansion.... the expansion lags to much on my computer.... thank you guys for the help. i got it figured out now! Wink
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:37 am

Nic wrote:
Romanian wrote:

No. You have to install it separately, but you can only run UO off the 1.4 patch, so it must be in your CoD1.4 folder since it's an expansion.
Back to top Go down
venomofwar
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

That sucks cause Uo is a good game.... but, hey! do any of u guys use ventrilo... i just downloaded it but not many poeple us that chat server!!
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 am

Romanian wrote:
Nic wrote:
Romanian wrote:

No. You have to install it separately, but you can only run UO off the 1.4 patch, so it must be in your CoD1.4 folder since it's an expansion.

So you install it from the CD right? Cause, I never got it when I had the original disk, Then that Disk broke so I had to download the torrent and use my original CD key that I kept.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 am

venomofwar wrote:
That sucks cause Uo is a good game.... but, hey! do any of u guys use ventrilo... i just downloaded it but not many poeple us that chat server!!

yes venom, we have a vent server, i'm not sure of the info, but i'm sure some one can guide you to the info
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Well lets see.. vent information... you could try looking

Here...
http://www.owntclan.com/gametracker.html

or maybe..

Here....
https://owntclan.forumotion.net/t1763-ownt-ventrillo-server

there Izz did my good deed for the day Smile
Back to top Go down
venomofwar
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

thanks SarahBeth....... and now that i got one problem fixed, another arises.... now my computer is telling me i have fatal error and i have no sound files..... SAY WAT? im thinking i have some sort of virus or worm eating up my files cause all my programs on my computer have been acting up. wow. im so glad im going to take a class about computer programming and game design lol. so i can figure this stuff out on my own.... m235
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:31 pm

failblog?
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Are you getting the problem with missing sound files when you try to play CoD:UO?

Make sure the UO files installed on your pc are in the CoD1.4 folder. I had the same problem.
Back to top Go down
venomofwar
venomofwar

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 am

idk dude..... i got it working some how now...... my computer acting wierd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuck in version 1.4   stuck in version 1.4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuck in version 1.4
Page 1 of 1