The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Sorry, and +

Go down 
+2
Last Shot
Nic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:39 am

Hey Guys, sorry for being gone for about 2 months, I wanted to let you guys know, I'm done with school. Graduated on May 21st, 2011

Class of 2011.
Done with f'n school.

But, my mom is getting me a car into she gets everything settled out with the 4 year old brother, she was charged a few weeks ago with attempted murder for supposly suffocating him with a pillow.

She said I can get a cheap car if she doesn't have the money.
But I already picked out what I wanted.

95' 5.0 Mustang
or a
2001 Camaro

But, I'm letting you guys know I'll be gone into I find another video card for my pc since my other one is fried.

I'll see you all soon, sorry for leaving.

~Nic
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:08 pm

wtf lol
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Last Shot wrote:
wtf lol
^
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

SurkuS wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
wtf lol
^
^
As well....So let me get this straight. Your mother was charged for attempted murder of your 4 year old brother, you graduated high school, and you are getting a car? And your mom was getting you a car until she was charged? And now she said if she doesnt have the money you can get a cheap car?

Just checking.... Scratch
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

PainCakes wrote:
SurkuS wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
wtf lol
^
^
As well....So let me get this straight. Your mother was charged for attempted murder of your 4 year old brother, you graduated high school, and you are getting a car? And your mom was getting you a car until she was charged? And now she said if she doesnt have the money you can get a cheap car?

Just checking.... Scratch
^
All of what they said and if I were you I would get the 1995 5.0 mustang (sounds great).
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:03 am

leftists will put anything as child abuse.. anyways congrats Nic!
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry, and + M5lp_011

1991 looks better and we went to court today there holding charges till the grand jury says what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Okay, My mom helped me get rid of the problem so I can atleast run the computer and I got it running my pc liked to screw up on itself cause of the video card everything on my pc was outdated like my antivirus and it's back up and running fast as it was built to be fast, and now I'm back online.

When I get a new Job, I'm gonna buy me a new video card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry, and + Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, and +   Sorry, and + Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, and +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Those that will be gone-
Jump to: