The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solace
Private First Class
Private First Class
Solace

Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Empty
PostSubject: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 am

I am just wanting to be made countable for both 1.5 and 1.3 Scrims..activities..ect. Big Grin

In-Game Name: Solace

First Name: Dakota

Patch are you applying for? Both (1.3, 1.5. Both)

Have you ever been a member of OWNT? Yes.
Have you ever applied for OWNT? Yes
Age (13 or older per COPPA policy): 17
Occupation/Grade: 10th I failed 1st Grade once so I am really supposed to be in 11th.
What are some of your hobbies/interests: Guitar, Friends, Filming, Music = Life, and Singing, also to sum it up I love to have good fun that initializes good memories.
How often do you play in a week: 78 hours a week I try to play as much as possible but you see I got friends that want me and I have so many games I like to stay active on.
X-Fire user name (Required): riku798
Clan experience: Since 06 and 07 in an out of everything from GM/Admin Teams and Dev teams and CoD Teams and Clans and Guilds for: WoW, CoD, Wolfenstein, Lotro, Xbox, SA-MP, SWG, RO (Ragnarok Online), Stronghold 2, and DS Teams, and many more for a full look - here
Are you currently in a clan on 1.3 or 1.5? in 1.3 Ownt. Nothing in 1.5.
(We Do Not Allow Double-Clanning)
Reason of interest in Ownt: I'm already part of Ownt and I am here for friends and fun no better reason.
Recruiter/Sponsor (If no one, put self): Cap'n, and Vixen recommended me.
Did you read our rules? Yes

Last edited by Solace on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted the app wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

Gotta fill out an application Smile
Back to top Go down
Solace
Private First Class
Private First Class
Solace

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 pm

this has been here since last week....common
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Shoulda made a post when you filled it out... you posted it wrong the first time, and our admins have better things to do then constantly check threads with no new posts to see if they have been changed.
Back to top Go down
Solace
Private First Class
Private First Class
Solace

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I respect that but the attitude not so much. I was just wanting to be able to have activity in 1.5 and count it towards my membership in Ownt, but since no one has the "Time" I guess that's not an option. I haven't been here for a long time Animal give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

I didn't exactly appreciate the tone of your post either. Just be patient.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 am

I added you solace to 1.5,

Sorry it took so long, but I only look at new posts when I log on if I have already seen the thread, like most of the admins here. So when you just edited your first post it did not show as new, so for future reference, just tack on a new post saying Look at me Big Grin lol

anyways your all set now!

Happy gaming,
~Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Solace
Private First Class
Private First Class
Solace

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:31 am

Vixen wrote:
I added you solace to 1.5,

Sorry it took so long, but I only look at new posts when I log on if I have already seen the thread, like most of the admins here. So when you just edited your first post it did not show as new, so for future reference, just tack on a new post saying Look at me Big Grin lol

anyways your all set now!

Happy gaming,
~Vixen
I was actually not added yet. Idk if you did or didn't but if you did it hasn't been applied to my post in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

Yea, I added you to the 1.5 group the same time I made that post. I had not seen that you had updated ur app. Also as of now you have the updated rank pic Smile

Happy gaming,
~vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Solace
Private First Class
Private First Class
Solace

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks man Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.   Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to be added to 1.5 and 1.3 Membership.
Page 1 of 1