The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Transformers 3

Go down 
+4
SurkuS
BlazE
DeV
Lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Well I just saw this and it was BLEEPIN AWESOME!
I am not gonna ruin it but the amount of fighting was exactly what I wanted from this movie.
IT BLEW MY MIND!
Who dosent wanna see humans getting obliterated and Decepticons spewing molten metal?
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 pm

dingo wrote:
Well I just saw this and it was BLEEPIN AWESOME!
I am not gonna ruin it but the amount of fighting was exactly what I wanted from this movie.
IT BLEW MY MIND!
Who dosent wanna see humans getting obliterated and Decepticons spewing molten metal?

I went to see it last night with some friends. I don't know that there was enough explosions tho... lol I'm just kidding, this movie was freaking epic.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:25 pm

I saw it opening day with a few friends and loved it Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
BlazE
Sergeant
Sergeant
BlazE

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

I am going tomorrow and in the preview/sneak peak my favorite part is where Bumble Bee is driving and they is something blocking him so he throws Buff and who ever out of him he transforms jumps over it grabs them transforms to car again and drives off

And I think it wouldn't be worth 3D so we are going to see it in 2D
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 am

Awesome scene.
Back to top Go down
BlazE
Sergeant
Sergeant
BlazE

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:34 pm

I thought it was great and I think that one woman that is the Leader or something is a b***h
When I saw Megatron Beating up who ever that one guy was I forgot the name I was like kick his a** Megatron but it was a good movie

Also Shila Buff said that he didnt want to do another one b/c he thinks this would be the best way to end it while the director said that they want to do a 4th
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Transformers would best be left as a triliogy, any more is just dragging it on, leave it to the TV show to make that many transformers shows, not a hollywood movie director
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

DeV wrote:
Transformers would best be left as a triliogy, any more is just dragging it on, leave it to the TV show to make that many transformers shows, not a hollywood movie director

^^^^
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

As long as it's gonna keep making money, they will keep making Transformers... lol
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm sure Michael Bay, can find some other movie scripts to produce to earn him some money lol
Back to top Go down
BlazE
Sergeant
Sergeant
BlazE

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 am

If they make more Transformers who are they gonna fight? Who will they work with? Will Shila be in it? (No b/c he said he isnt doing another one) Will Megan Fox be in it? (We only hope) Will they ever turn against humans? Will they ever make their own planet?
Back to top Go down

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

i made it on forums Smile
I think they should make a movie before all this and make it on cybertron. show the war and everything. just like star wars did. Thatd be awesome. NO HUMANS!!!
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

dingo wrote:

I think they should make a movie before all this and make it on cybertron. show the war and everything. just like star wars did. Thatd be awesome. NO HUMANS!!!
^^
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

i saw it :3 thought it was kinda gay to be honest
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 pm

BlazE wrote:
I am going tomorrow and in the preview/sneak peak my favorite part is where Bumble Bee is driving and they is something blocking him so he throws Buff and who ever out of him he transforms jumps over it grabs them transforms to car again and drives off

And I think it wouldn't be worth 3D so we are going to see it in 2D

3D is Awesome

BlazE wrote:
I thought it was great and I think that one woman that is the Leader or something is a b***h
When I saw Megatron Beating up who ever that one guy was I forgot the name I was like kick his a** Megatron but it was a good movie

Also Shila Buff said that he didnt want to do another one b/c he thinks this would be the best way to end it while the director said that they want to do a 4th

Aww, Damn.

BlazE wrote:
If they make more Transformers who are they gonna fight? Who will they work with? Will Shila be in it? (No b/c he said he isnt doing another one) Will Megan Fox be in it? (We only hope) Will they ever turn against humans? Will they ever make their own planet?

Megan Fox won't be on any more movies/shows/etc she compared the director of transformers 3 to Adolf Hitler so she lost her career.

Weston wrote:
i saw it :3 thought it was kinda gay to be honest

DUDE TRANSFORMERS 3 WAS THE Transformers 3 Censored DUDE YOUR NOT AMERICAN!
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 pm

no good now that megan foxx is gone
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Weston wrote:
no good now that megan foxx is gone
Megan fox is an absolute retard, so glad she's gone. She's not even hot in real life, and her face isn't even real anymore its all plastic surgery. Its her fault for being a Censored to michael bay
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Weston
Sergeant - 1.5
Sergeant - 1.5
Weston

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

her thumbs are sexy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transformers 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 3   Transformers 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers 3
Page 1 of 1