The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Vote for better game

Go down 
+11
Artifecci
Jaystin
Crabby
PainCakes
Cwian
DeV
Rune
Rolink
SurkuS
Romanian
Marine Sniper
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which do you think will be better?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Vote for better game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%Vote for better game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Vote for better game - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Vote for better game - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Vote for better game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm

i'm not trying to make an argument out of this, merely making a point. If you don't want to design games, then be a game critic. You can destroy game all you want on it's graphics, story line etc. for money and make all your valid points. And have you considered, between Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, maybe they were working with a new kind of design technology and it just ended up looking like it did?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Obviously Romanian thinks he knows it all. So there is no point in arguing with him anymore. Romanian I have lost all respect for you as a gamer. DeV though, you're my new friend around here. Now lets stop feeding the troll and go about having fun.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Rune wrote:
Obviously Romanian thinks he knows it all. So there is no point in arguing with him anymore. Romanian I have lost all respect for you as a gamer. DeV though, you're my new friend around here. Now lets stop feeding the troll and go about having fun.
Hey Rune, I thought we're all friends around here. I wasn't arguing. DeV is a friend of mine. We're just having a friendly debate.

Don't change my rank again. You're abusing admin powers.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Jaystin
Private
Private
Jaystin

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 pm

bummer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002634176648

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm

[quote="Romanian"]
Rune wrote:
You're abusing admin powers.

Thats an interesting comment...
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Rune wrote:
Graphics? A game doesn't need good graphics to be fun. Graphics are the least important thing to most gamers. Story and characters are the things that drive people (or a rocking twist to the standard RPG battle system). If you guys are all saying the graphics are what make the game then I can't count you in as true gamers, just graphic elitists.
Thumbs up +1. Also marine sniper, just get skyrim its going to be the best game released in november they put a lot of effort into unlike how these other companies put no effort into war games.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

Campaign Aint Short If You Play It On Veteran. ;]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
Vic
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:46 pm

i already have mw3 pre ordered.. its not that i choose the modern warfare series over black ops, but it is that. i love black ops, its fun, entertaining, nice weapons, game types. but i like the modern warfare series better because it has more of a story to it. i've played almost every call of duty and thats what i'm trying to do, i'm trying to beat all of the call of duty games.
Back to top Go down
codghost
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm

The online mode of MW3 is better than Black Ops
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Dear lord. Is it really worth restarting a thread that has been dead for about... 4 or 5 months.. just to say something like that.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 pm

apparently it is...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Vote for better game - Page 2 Thread-closed-vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for better game   Vote for better game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for better game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2