The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hacks or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
creak
creak

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am

What do you guys think? I just want your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5vdbuydvI&hd=1

I recently got banned on Tdi's rifles server for "Hacking". But I wasn't. And this is my only way to prove that I was not hacking. I have to admit it looks fishy, a lot. But I'm guessing that I thought I saw something moving in bottom-po, which is why I looked again.

(I do realize it's almost impossible to notice something that small in such a small time, which is why it looks like hacks.)

Please be honest, I want your opinions.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 pm

I watched the video 4 times, and in full speed, I still didn't see that knife, or whatever it was sticking out. It could just be that the video has less fps, than you were seeing. I don't know.

How much fps do you usually have?

I don't think that this video proves that you hack.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 pm

lol is that what you got banned for? I do that all the time!

I know the places where people would be and I always aim through the wall or box or whatever before actually looking and if there is someone there, I shoot and you have a kc that looks like wh's. Simple as that.

No hacks for creak.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
creak
creak

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 pm

I usually play with 125fps and this video plays at 29fps. And yeah me too Rom, I always do that but I still have to prove them it's not hacks. Also, if I really was hacking I would've just waited for him to pop up instead of looking away then looking back (then again, I normally wait a little when I look there if someone is gonna pop up).
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 pm

If you watch CoD montages/frag movies/etc of professional players (from all the CoDs, especially CoD4) you will see exactly that in most of the shots. At first when I started playing the CoD series I thought they were using hacks, but then I tried doing what the pro players would do, and it worked!

Some people don't have the ability to play that way, so they accuse the good players of hacks. Frown
Back to top Go down
creak
creak

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Yeah, definitely. If they think I hack then I think they should get a solid proof before accusing, it's hard to tell from 1 shot that someone is hacking or not (except when someone's aimbotting of course).
Back to top Go down
creak
creak

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 am

By the way, you can get the demo here if you wanna watch it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ow8dz8bedtr8eon
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 am

Since creak plays with 125fps, I suggest watching it like that.

I watched it and I gotta say WaHo has a point where it looks like a wallhack. BUT! It is possible to see when you're actually playing and looking for that.

If there are 2 open areas where enemies can come from, I will put my x-hairs in the middle of them both and run around, that way if someone comes from either side, I can jerk my mouse left or right to get the kill.

Maybe Creak was looking at the doorway, but his gun was somewhere else.

IDK the explanation, but I do know one thing... Creak is clean.

P.S. no one should get banned on a single shot... proves nothing.
Back to top Go down
Azim
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Romanian wrote:
....if someone comes from either side, I can jerk my mouse left or right to get the kill.
<3 :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacks or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks or not?   Hacks or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacks or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Main :: Random Crap :D-
Jump to: