The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Volunteers for Berlin movie [over]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Paul

Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers for Berlin movie [over]   Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:17 am

Hey all,

My filming guild in 1.5 is planning on filming a historical reenactment of the Battle of Berlin on our server in 1.5. The filming will likely begin late next week or next weekend. We will be using the mohsh_berlin map for this. It will mostly be firefight scenes between invading Russians and Germans (trying to :P) defend. I am in the process of planning for it now to make it historically accurate and such.

If you're interested you'd have to download the map and a few mods to access the server. When you get in you will be assigned a team. Depending on the scene you will be given a spot to defend or path to take to play the part of that soldier. What usually happens with our action films is, the fighting and deaths are completely scripted. In other words, the Russians have to win (they will of course take losses) to make the plot work. So if you're assigned to the German team, you may get a kill but you have to die eventually. =\

You would be encouraged to record a demo so we can get many different perspectives of the soldiers- but you wouldn't have to. The time commitment would be around 2 hours. It would be a lot less, but it takes a while to control and coordinate everyone. Hopefully, we could use the Ownt vent for it since we don't have our own vent.

Well that's all. If you have any questions let me know/ xfire me (shukuchi). Reply here if you think you would be interested and available.
-Paul

Last edited by Paul on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers for Berlin movie [over]   Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:25 am

The vent is yours. Enjoy!

I would help you all but I can't really commit to being there with my work and everything =\

On that note, you guys can use the vent when ever.. IDC.. Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] 232377 I'll make you all a channel so you have your own section.

*note it is a 25slot voice server.

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
codghost
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers for Berlin movie [over]   Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 am

I'm volunteer!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers for Berlin movie [over]   Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 am

Paul wrote:
The time commitment would be around 2 hours. It would be a lot less, but it takes a while to control and coordinate everyone. Hopefully, we could use the Ownt vent for it since we don't have our own vent.
-Paul

LOL all I can think off is that one night when I see this part or the Multi Sacrifice...... I'm sure you [SGC] guys know what I am referring too when I say this Volunteers for Berlin movie [over] 232377