The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Rune Needs The Clans Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

Rune Needs The Clans Help Empty
PostSubject: Rune Needs The Clans Help   Rune Needs The Clans Help Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Hey everyone! Long time no talk. I have a very simple request and I would like if everyone that is able to help out do so. This is not something I'm doing for myself but for a friend who is leaving for a job that is 7 months. He really wanted to try this new game that is coming out called "War of the Roses" which is going into Closed Beta really soon. I told him that I would try my best to get into the closed beta. So I'm asking everyone that has a steam account that is willing to help please do so. I want to do up some video footage for him to watch over youtube while he is on the job.

All you need to do is click the link I put at the bottom of this post. Thanks to all that help!

http://www.waroftherosesthegame.com/?ref=2f879424ceb
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Rune Needs The Clans Help   Rune Needs The Clans Help Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Glad to help.

Good to hear from you again, Rune.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rune Needs The Clans Help   Rune Needs The Clans Help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:40 pm

I appreciate the help Lee. I'm sorry that I don't post much anymore, but gaming keeps me away from forums most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Needs The Clans Help   Rune Needs The Clans Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Needs The Clans Help
Page 1 of 1